If you could meet ANY character ?

ItlngrlBella

I love the face characters (usually villians), that have sass...

Cruella is my all time fav - (I'm an AbFAb fan so she's like a Disney'ed version of Patsy), I also love the Haunted Mansion Sisters, The Tremaines and Gaston.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Emperor's New Groove cast..
8987163175_85e532c73f.jpg

Basil & Prof Ratigan
basil-costume.jpg

Roger and Jessica (Yeah it's still creepy looking but, Still)
tumblr_nakvgmaz8o1tq9mepo1_500.jpg

blueboxdoctor

Get some of the cast of Hercules going on (talk about an underrated movie) in the parks, and Meg and Hercules could be actual people in costume (forget the term they use, but basically like all the princesses and such) which could be fun.

blueboxdoctor

Well, they did have them at one time or another..
1d9b879a6c0c47a8b5aaacf3295dad78.jpg

Makes the lack of them now even worse. Especially now that the characters seem to be providing more time for each guest and talking to them (Peter Pan, Captain Jack, Gaston, and Merida are probably the most fun) it could be cool to bring them back, though, I don't know if kids really know who they are, Disney kind of pushed them to the side.

Cmdr_Crimson

Makes the lack of them now even worse. Especially now that the characters seem to be providing more time for each guest and talking to them (Peter Pan, Captain Jack, Gaston, and Merida are probably the most fun) it could be cool to bring them back, though, I don't know if kids really know who they are, Disney kind of pushed them to the side.

Same goes with the Atlantis The Lost Empire & Treasure Planet characters...
8959744475_312628c0d5_b.jpg

treasure-planet-characters.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom