If you could have a new restaurant...

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
what/where would it be?

I'd like to have an informal type sit down with a live band playing. Maybe some 30s/40s type jazz theme. Basically like an old school jazz club. It could probably fit well in Hollywood Studios or Downton Disney (likely more here since it may not appeal to kids). The styling would be tricky, as it could be art deco which was popular at the time and is cool looking, but to keep the atmosphere of a jazz club it may not work. It seems like it could make for some neat atmosphere.

I don't know, just a thought (which is likely influenced by all the period piece dramas I've been watching from the BBC).

What kind of restaurant would you all like to come to WDW?

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Adventurers club in adventureland

AcHQ8.gif

That's a winner in my book.

Sadly, I don't see it ever happening.

Kungaloosh...

Susan Savia

Something themed Rock and Roll! Elvis, Johnny Cash, Ricky Nelson etc. Some years ago I bought a Elvis Tee in
one of the stores at HS. (Then MGM Studios)

jw24

I would add another sports bar in DTD so that sports fans don't have to travel all the way to Boardwalk to ESPN Club or any other resort hotels and it would be easier from a transportation perspective because the DTD buses run later. Otherwise, I would add a QS Greek restaurant in DTD. Not fancy like Kouzzina but something simple like gyros, pork souvlaki, greek salads or moussaka. For the parks, I totally agree about the idea of a Pirate themed restaurant, in probably the MK or a Star Wars restaurant in HS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom