If you could bring back one classic ride....

If you could bring back one classic attraction...

• Horizons

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • World of Motion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyway

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Dreamflight

• If You Had Wings

• Carousel of Progress

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Journey Into Imagination with Figment (Original)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Captain Eo

• Universe of Energy (Original)

• Tropical Serenade (Original Tiki Birds)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Flight to the Moon

• Magic Kingdom's Swan Boats

• Total voters

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
If you could bring back a classic attraction that has either been changed over or is just closed for now (Carousel of Progress) which would you bring back. I don't think I could choose!:cry:

meeko_33785

I voted Carousel of Progres, mostly because I've never seen it. As long as I can remember, for some reason or another it's been closed every time I've been there and I havn't been able to see it. I'm affrad it will turn into anthr 20,000 Legues Under the Sea and I'll just keep missing it until they close it for good.

Buford

Carousel of Progress doesn't need to be "brought back"..it's still a Walt Disney World attraction. :)

BTW..this was VERY hard. I am tied between HORIZONS, WORLD OF MOTION, JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION, ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM/TROPICAL SERENADE, DREAMFLIGHT, and Kitchen Kabaret.. :lookaroun ...they were all classics of charm, wisdom, and inspiration.

:p

Testtrack321

Other: Tapestry of Nations in it's origional Millennium Celebration form with The Sage of Time and the Great Millennium Walk. Oh, what I would pay to see that one last time... :(

Parkeit

Mr. Toad's by far! I went to WDW as a little kid with my dad, and this is the only ride that really sticks out in my mind. When I went back a few years later I made sure I rode it again, and I loved every second. The next year I went back and it was gone, I was crushed! I LOVE YOU MR. TOAD!!!!!

Brooke

although i like winnie the pooh better, out of those choices i would say mr. toad. dreamflight would be my second choice, but then again i like buzz better.

i never saw any of these though (that i was old enough to remember anyway)..

Horizons
World of Motion
If You Had Wings
Carousel of Progress
Journey Into Imagination with Figment (Original)
Captain Eo
Universe of Energy (Original)
Tropical Serenade (Original Tiki Birds)
Flight to the Moon
Magic Kingdom's Swan Boats

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by Horizons38
The one and only : Horizons :(

i totally agree.....Horizons was the one thing that made me fall in love with Epcot...i was sad to see it go....i wish it would come back to make Epcot the grestest once again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom