If you could bring back an old Disney attraction, what would it be?

DisneyPrincess5

Pretty much every ride I never got to ride or ones I rode too young to fully remember now: Horizons, World of Motion, JII Original, Mr Toads, Skyway.
I really miss Kitchen Kabaret...one of my all time faves. I also miss The Legend of the Lion King.

If I had to pick one to bring back-JII Original.

Hrudey3032

Epcot- Horizons, World of Motion and SPaceship Earth with Jeremy Irons Narration and descent.
MK-The Timekeeper, Mike Fink Riverboats, 20,000 Leagues under the Sea and the Skyway.
Hollywood Studios- Great Movie Ride original form
AK- Only went once so not really sure what I would want back

onesandzeros

There was a jogging trail from Fort Wilderness to the Contemporary? Was this before Wilderness Lodge?

Part of the trail is still there between the Lodge and FW. It use-to-be a Par Course and jogging trail.
Here's an old flyer .....
Jogging Trail.jpg

Mr. Toad
Snow White
Horizons
The ORIGINAL Soarin'
Backlot Tour
20 K Leagues
The paintbrushes on TSI
A Yeti that actually works...
Paper Fastpasses
Polite guests at ANY of the parks...LOL
The giant sugar cookies at The Writer's Stop at HWS
Maelstrom AND soon to be...
The Great Movie Ride...

Finally...Marty Sklar...RIP buddy!!!
PAPER Fastpasses!!! When you were like "oh crap...mine is soaked after Splash Mountain.." or "It flew out of my pocket on ToT" ....the good ole days....

It's not a ride but also I would like to add:
not getting driven over by 3000 strollers while I'm trying to get an 8$ Mickey head ice cream bar or just simply go to the restroom haha ...would be nice:bored: At least when my daughter was in a stroller I was super courteous!

I was one of the people that would go to the first showing at Comedy Warehouse then hope back in line for the next show with trips over to The Adventure Club between at times through out the night
Yessss! Omg. I can't believe they ever thought getting rid of Pleasure Island/Downtown Disney was a good idea. If we wanted any more shopping we could just go to Mall at Millenia:banghead:

Side note/question: does anybody know the logistics of how many people frequented Downtown Disney versus now at Disney Springs?

redsfan4life

I don't know those #'s but sure its lower . I know myself I went to Disney Springs once did not like it all . never been back . Was at Downtown Disney every night and not to drink . I think in 20 years I went there I had a drink twice . Did not want people thinking I want DTD back to walk around drinking all night , I am 44 not 21 and never was a drinker

I don't know those #'s but sure its lower . I know myself I went to Disney Springs once did not like it all . never been back . Was at Downtown Disney every night and not to drink . I think in 20 years I went there I had a drink twice . Did not want people thinking I want DTD back to walk around drinking all night , I am 44 not 21 and never was a drinker
Yes! DTD had such a different feel. Definitely more family oriented and laid-back, in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom