IF&WF question

dvcnut39

We've never been to IF&WF and we need a little help. We are basically just interested in the food booths. Are questions are- What time does the food booths open, can you just go and buy what you want, and is there anything else that we need to know? Thanks

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
They all usually open at 11:00, when the WS opens up. And yes, you can buy anything you like from them, regardless of the time. I would suggest getting a wristband with a F&W Festival "card" attached to it. You can prepay them, and it's an easy way to check out, especially with your hands full. :)

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Thank you for the fast response. Where do you pick up the wristband?

I believe we picked up ours in the festival pavilion, where the seminars and tasting are held, along with some shops. But I don't think that's the only place to get them.

Upvote 0

Polydweller

Thank you for the fast response. Where do you pick up the wristband?
They are available in many places. The festival has a Pavillion (the old Wonders of Life) and Festival store booths and you can get them there.

The best part is that they are just Disney gift cards. You can reload them and use them anywhere on property, not just Epcot. Every shop and restaurant will take them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom