If WDW would let you work?....

timoteo

Original Poster
I know this may seem odd but, If wdw offered guests a chance to work for one day as part of a "Guest intern program" during their vacation doing some of the more "fun" jobs would....

A. How many takers per day would they get? You would be using a vacation day and paying to work.

B. What would YOU want to do? Best case and not so best case?

:D

NowInc

Im sure tons of Dis-nuts would jump at the chance to work a day at disney....and they would quickly realize just how much of a pain in the butt it really is..hehe...

Personally...I'd work as the dude who controls the talking garbage can. That seems like a fun job...and chances are you won't be bothered by the "public".

NowInc

Originally posted by Ariel
I think it'd be fun to be one of the characters.

Preferably one with fins.

:D

Yeah..and you get to have people like me (A tad bit too old to be meeting characters) waiting on line to give you a flower or something (I have pics of me doing this somewhere)

Ariel

Originally posted by NowInc

Yeah..and you get to have people like me (A tad bit too old to be meeting characters) waiting on line to give you a flower or something (I have pics of me doing this somewhere)

Awww, that's a sweet thing to do.

No one is too old to be meeting characters though! That's always one of my first stops. :)

NowInc

Awww, that's a sweet thing to do.

No one is too old to be meeting characters though! That's always one of my first stops. :)

One of my more "strage" friends has a MAJOR crush on Ariel..and ALWAYS drags us with him to go meet her every time we go (which is quite often...so you can imagine how strange this is)...every time bringing her a different flower. I think shes starting to think we're psycho or something.

Ariel

One of my more "strage" friends has a MAJOR crush on Ariel..and ALWAYS drags us with him to go meet her every time we go (which is quite often...so you can imagine how strange this is)...every time bringing her a different flower. I think shes starting to think we're psycho or something.

I'm sure she thinks you're all sweet...women love to get flowers.

:)

NowInc

I'm sure she thinks you're all sweet...women love to get flowers.

:)

She smiles when she gets the flower...but I think thats only cuz its her job....she then gives us the 'eye" (the one that says "Please stop stalking me...or I will call security")

Ariel

She smiles when she gets the flower...but I think thats only cuz its her job....she then gives us the 'eye" (the one that says "Please stop stalking me...or I will call security")

LMAO....OK, maybe he's overdone it with the flowers....

:animwink:

Ariel

Well..the fact that he does this 5-7 times a week isn't helping either.

!!!!!!

I thought you were talking a couple of times a month....

...no wonder why she gives him the evil eye.

NowInc

!!!!!!

I thought you were talking a couple of times a month....

...no wonder why she gives him the evil eye.

Yeah...we take FULL advantage of our annual pass's..its only a 10-15 minute drive from my place (trust me..thast not as good as it seems)...

tmm7899

talking trash can

The talking trash can is not owned by disney. There are a couple of guys who do the controling and voice. When I worked at DAK I got to know the guys who do the voice for peepa. I also had the opportunity to interact with peepa and it was a lot of fun. The guests loved it. As for my dream job I would be an animal presenter at DAK. That role was the coolest role. As you probably figured out I am a little biased as to what job I would want because I have already done it.

Ariel

Yeah...we take FULL advantage of our annual pass's..its only a 10-15 minute drive from my place (trust me..thast not as good as it seems)...

well....the grass is always greener...how can it NOT be totally cool to be able to go whenever you want??

Hey tmm...any particular animals you'd be interested in working with?

NowInc

Oh, good point....must get just a tiny bit more trafficked in your area...

I have to leave for work at least an hour early in order to make it on time....gets a tad bit frustrating...not to mention everyplace i go to is VERY overcrowded...at least its not year round

tmm7899

Ariel,
I have already done the job and the animals that I got to present were the creepy crawly ones that most people do not pay attention to. Such as Tarantulas, Scorpions, Cockroaches. I also got to do presentations on Dino-Sue and run a couple of kids activities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom