If they get stuck?

MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
I was cleaning my attic and came across some old Geauga Lake stuff and it reminded me of the time we got stuck on their Sky Glide for an hour. (I was twelve. We just pretended to drop stuff on people. Of course it's amazing how many people stop and wave, lol.) This is the ride that looks like a ski lift.I remember being there once many, many years ago and they had to bring a fire truck to bring down people on the ladder.

Anywho, it made me think, how did they get people off the Skyway if it was stuck for a long time?

Sped2424

I was cleaning my attic and came across some old Geauga Lake stuff and it reminded me of the time we got stuck on their Sky Glide for an hour. (I was twelve. We just pretended to drop stuff on people. Of course it's amazing how many people stop and wave, lol.) This is the ride that looks like a ski lift.I remember being there once many, many years ago and they had to bring a fire truck to bring down people on the ladder.

Anywho, it made me think, how did they get people off the Skyway if it was stuck for a long time?

my guess is they had to hang tight until they got the attraction working again.

Soarin' Over Pgh

At least it wouldn't be nearly as uncomfortable as a ski lift chair!

I remember the skyway in DL... it was so neat to ride above all the people and see things from a different perspective.

:(

DisneySaint

This is an old thread but IIRC each tower which connected the tracks contained a ladder and the track could be manually advanced, so I assume in the worst-case scenario folks could get down that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom