If it were you, would you?...

ThinkTink721

If it were you, would you stay at a value resort during free dining with only the quick service meal plan to save money instead of staying at a moderate resort with the table service dining plan (like we normally do)?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Depends. If it is an extremely busy time, then have fun waiting for a full bus - there is only one bus for all 3 All Stars. I would stay at either Pop or AoA - little higher priced value, but better amenities.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

You could always just stay at the value and pay the upgrade price for the TS dining plan
This ^^^ Work the figures out both ways, see what works best for you and your family. However, some value resorts have a greater tendancy to house the dreaded tour groups and such, then bus waits may be a tad bit longer at the values.

Upvote 0

sissa216

If it were you, would you stay at a value resort during free dining with only the quick service meal plan to save money instead of staying at a moderate resort with the table service dining plan (like we normally do)?

If it means the difference between going and not going, then sure!! I would go with whatever makes you the most comfortable. If you'll enjoy yourselves knowing that you saved money, and you'll still have a great time, then stay at a value! If eating table service meals and staying at a moderate enhances your trip and helps you enjoy it more, then it is money well spent! :)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I agree if it meant the difference in going than not, then absolutely. It also depends for us, for instance our adult only trips tend to be more just go go go and we are not in the room that much so why spend the money to upgrade. That being said, more often then not we have our son and tend to take things a little slower and enjoy the resort more often so then I would do the moderate over. But I honestly think if it came to going or not, I would totally save the money.

Upvote 0

Cendure

I agree, if it means the difference between going and not going. In fact, we downgraded our trip (leaving tomorrow), from POFQ to Pop Century. $ was a tad tight for this trip so that made the decision for us. We are going back later in the year anyway (November) and have a bounce back reservation for FQ. If we could, we would always stay delux, but would always drop down to a different resort if it meant the trip was a go.

Upvote 0

Cathryne

It's always good to do the value hotels at least once with the dining plan. So you can see if you like it. I personally rather stay at a Vacation Club hotel, but when I stayed at AOA I was impressed I have to admit.

Upvote 0

tlev

If money is an issue, then stay at a value. We were tight on money for our Oct. 2013 visit so we stayed at POP. It was fine. Not my favorite, but again we don't spend much time in our room.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom