If I cancel my resort reservation will I be able to keep my ADR?

RauVan

Original Poster
Hiya,
I have a reservation through WDW for 6 nights at Carribean beach resort with 4 day park tickets and have already made my dining reservations. There have been some really good deals on DVC properties for the same days and I'm thinking about changing to a DVC property through an online site like Dave's. If I were to cancel my resort stay would that cancel my dining reservations as well? Probably just torturing myself by studying more resort properties. Thanks

nickys

Premium Member
Hiya,
I have a reservation through WDW for 6 nights at Carribean beach resort with 4 day park tickets and have already made my dining reservations. There have been some really good deals on DVC properties for the same days and I'm thinking about changing to a DVC property through an online site like Dave's. If I were to cancel my resort stay would that cancel my dining reservations as well? Probably just torturing myself by studying more resort properties. Thanks
That’s no problem. Everyone can book dining at 60 days out, so you don’t lose ADRs if you cancel a resort reservation. In fact if you do that and don’t rebook you need to cancel your ADRs to avoid the no show fee.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom