If Fantasmic at Disney's Hollywood Studios could get revamped like at Disneyland

TheMrRamonlle

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
With mysteries and magic, Disney wouldn’t be without one of my most iconic park favorites…

Fantasmic! (updated Walt Disney World version)

Now that Disneyland already has an updated version of Fantasmic!, why can’t Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World have something like that too? As they say, it’s already out of date (along with most of the other WDW attractions). So if it were to be updated, it would have some of the exact same elements from the updated Anaheim version from 2017 which in turn took inspiration from Tokyo DisneySea.

So, I decided to revise the storyline with more recent Disney stories such as Moana (though the title character is shown in the boat finale), Frozen II, and Raya and the Last Dragon, along with components from The Disney Afternoon. But before we get to the storyline, I wanna discuss the layout of the stage.

Oh, here's the link to the video of the updated Disneyland version just to give you an idea:

Layout

The entire stage is remodeled with Mickey's Sorcerer Hat tower in place of the mountain similar to the Tokyo version but perched on a pinkish purple stage. The 2D forest on the sides will be replaced with projection waterfalls. It is based upon the model from the Disney Magic Kingdoms app shown here.
Ba-fantasmic.png

Storyline

The lights turn out as a female narrator welcomes everybody to the show. A small note is heard.

0718_nws_ocr-l-fantasmic-23 (1).jpg
Soon, MICKEY, in his traditional tuxedo, appears onstage getting ready to discover colorful fountains and toy with them which causes him to laugh. He moves to the second floor of the stage and shoots pyrotechnics from his index fingers. He then makes a comet and proceeds to his famous Sorcerer's Apprentice scene where he continues conducting stars and shooting ones. Then a projection of him appears on top of the mountain and he brings several brooms carrying buckets and splashing the entire place.

Stars then morph into beautiful flowers and plants from Alice in Wonderland as ALICE falls down to the music of "All in the Golden Afternoon". The mist screens depict JUDY HOPPS and NICK WILDE getting ready for a mission as the intro of "Try Everything" plays, and Sorcerer MICKEY in his CGI form follows the duo which takes him to a bright colorful jungle where animals move around on the stage.

Fantasmic Monkeys (1).jpg
Three barges pass by carrying RAFIKI and the neon monkeys (originally seen in the Tokyo version and currently used in the California version) dancing while BALOO and KING LOUIE (in their TaleSpin attire) fly on the seaduck pulling KIT CLOUDKICKER air surfing gliding past them behind, to a catchy remix of "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" and the “TaleSpin Theme”. on the barges. A project mapping of SIMBA, TIMON, and PUMBAA walking to "Hakuna Matata" appears on the mountain.

CHORUS: Hakuna matata,
Hakuna matata,
Hakuna matata, Hakuna matata,

Wooooaaahh!

The projections then show scenes from "The Circle of Life".

SINGER: It’s the circle of life
And it moves us all
With despair and hope
Through faith and love

Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle,
The circle of life.

Stitch (Fantasmic, TDS) 1.jpg
When RAFIKI is about to raise a new baby cub, STITCH pops up instead performing "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" on his guitar while MOANA appears singing "How Far I'll Go" sailing on her raft through the waves. The two characters perform a mashup together. Then the waves transition to MICKEY swimming through underwater worlds of The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo and Dory followed by JIMINY CRICKET who is on his way to find PINOCCHIO. A moment later, SISU shows up and creates water platforms and summons rain with splashing effects towards the audience as she swims by (she replaces Monstro to make it less scary for younger audiences). She then decides to bring a whirlpool to suck MICKEY in.

For a short while, MICKEY notices everything is dark and asks himself…

MICKEY: Hey! What's goin' on? Uh oh…

Magical explosions transition to a scene from Frozen II where ANNA, KRISTOFF, and the Arendelle citizens stop ELSA from fooling around but getting rid of the fires. ANNA soon reunites with ELSA; then mist screens show ANNA hugging ELSA feeling worried and reminding her to be more careful next time.

Then don't run into fire - Anna_FrozenII.gif
ANNA: You don’t me to follow me into fire, then don’t run into fire…You’re not being careful, ELSA.

Then it transitions to ELSA starts singing "Into the Unknown" and "Show Yourself" while transforming into a spirit and then depict the ending where the sisters reunite.

Meanwhile, OLAF notices a magic lamp and rubs it to make the GENIE (Will Smith) come out from it. He encounters Sorcerer MICKEY joined by SCROOGE MCDUCK, HUEY, DEWEY, LOUIE, WEBBY, and LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK saying...

GENIE (WILL SMITH): (To Mickey and the DuckTales gang) O great one who summons me, terrible one who commands me, I stand by my oath: Loyalty to wishes three.

HUEY: Woah, look!

SCROOGE: It's the Genie!

LAUNCHPAD: Quite a big hunk, heh?

GENIE: I don't think you quite realize what you've got here!

WEBBY: But what have you got?

The Genie starts singing his hip-hop remix rendition of "Friend Like Me" from the 2019 version of Aladdin with a slight mashup of the defunct Tokyo DisneySea version.

GENIE: (sings) Can your friends do this? (shapeshifts to Donald Duck)

DEWEY: You’re like Unca Donald.

GENIE: Can your friends do that? (then shapeshifts to Goofy)

MICKEY: Look at that!

GENIE: Can your friends pull this…out their little hat? (The inside of the hat depicts The White Rabbit as Huey, Dewey, Webby, and Launchpad chuckle.)

LOUIE: Now that’s magic!

GENIE: Can your friends go poof? (shows Jasmine and the belly dancers.)

SCROOGE: Heh. Now that’s something ya don’t see every day.

GENIE: Well, looky here. (Peter Pan and his friends flying by)
Can your friends go abracadabra, let it rip, or make a sucker disappear?

MICKEY and the DUCKTALES GANG dance along.

GENIE: I’m on the job, you big nabob,
You ain’t never had a friend,
Never had a friend,

Never had a friend,

You ain’t never…had a…friend…like…ME!
(The Genie then brings out the elements from the 2019 film version of the musical number such as elephants, giraffes, etc.)

You ain’t never had a friend like me!

The Genie disappears. The mist screens show LAUNCHPAD picking up MICKEY, SCROOGE, the NEPHEWS, and WEBBY on his plane.

LAUNCHPAD: Quick! Hop on!

Fantasmic_Whole new World.jpg

Rapunzel Flynn in Fantasmic! 1.jpg
The plane flies across the horizon transitioning into a princess-related segment where they see ALADDIN and JASMINE fly on their Carpet performing "A Whole New World". Three huge gondolas instead of barges carry BELLE and the BEAST, TIANA, and RAPUNZEL and FLYNN RYDER doing "Beauty and the Beast", "Down in New Orleans", and "I See the Light" respectively.

Once the princess segment is done, MICKEY encounters the MAGIC MIRROR who brainwashes him to come closer and traps him inside his lair housed by various Disney villains led by the WITCH from Snow White who appears onstage.

WITCH: Now, I’ll turn that little mouse’s dream into a nightmare Fantasmic! Imagine this! (cackles) Magic Mirror on the wall, (as she summons Dr. Facilier’s evil shadows) all the forces of evil I call…(cackles)

MAGIC MIRROR: You have the power…(with the WITCH as it shows her face) to control his mind…(the WITCH cackles.)

The WITCH is followed by, URSULA, CRUELLA DE VIL, SCAR, SHERE KHAN (in his TaleSpin form), CAPTAIN HOOK, THE BIG BAD WOLF, MOTHER GOTHEL, HADES, JAFAR, and DR. FACILIER who sings "Friends on the Other Side" who persuades MICKEY to choose a certain card that would probably save his dream, but it unfortunately reveals The QUEEN OF HEARTS and her card minions who chase MICKEY through the labyrinth. Near the end of the maze, the cards flip and depict FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD, THE BEAGLE BOYS, MAGICA DE SPELL, MARK BEAKS, DON KARNAGE, DR. DRAKKEN, and SHEGO cackling and sending him to CHERNABOG who summons his evil spirits. After a moment, MICKEY manages to escape from the mirror. Soon after, MICKEY sees MALEFICENT, rising up, who says…

MALEFICENT: Now you will deal with me!

...and PETE, appearing on the balcony, hollers…

PETE: And all the powers of our imaginations!

The mist screens depict all the other villains who appeared earlier in the segment cackling in one scene just before MALEFICENT turns into a gigantic dragon (replicated from the Murphy one from Disneyland) and PETE turns into a huge monster. MICKEY, still in his Sorcerer outfit confronts the two.

MICKEY: Uh, you may think you’re so powerful. Haha. Well, uh, this is my dream!

Fantasmic Battle scene DL.jpg
He uses his magic and controls to defeat them as well as the others who then die in reverse order quickly.

Fantasmic Boat finale (1).jpg
TINKER BELL in her CGI form flies around to restore everything before a huge boat resembling Little Toot (bigger than Steamboat Willie) glides past the audience. The boat is filled with Disney and Pixar characters (doing the same dance choreography from Tokyo instead of waving ribbons), and piloted by MICKEY in his Steamboat Willie form (this time with eyes copied from the costumed Oswald). The finale music from Tokyo DisneySea’s Fantasmic! plays out combining the instruments used for the updated Disneyland version.

CHORUS: Come fly and soar among the stars tonight
And chase that bolt across the blue, blue sky
Suspended in time, it’s magic you’ll find…

(Instrumental break 1)

Imagination, imagination…
In light and magic, visions fantastic, now…
Take flight!

(Instrumental break 2)

Near the end of the boat segment, MICKEY can be seen exiting the boat downstairs while the characters continue waving to the audience and dancing along.

CHORUS:
Imagination, follow your dreams

Fantasmic (Sorcerer finale).jpg
After all the other characters have disappeared, MICKEY in his Sorcerer variant on the peak of the mountain conducts the lasers, fireworks, and fountains from the exact same sequence from the 2017 Disneyland version with its updated finale score. Once it is done, he makes his signature hat with fountains with a projection of the moon and stars on it and signs off with this phrase (instead of “Some imagination, huh? Haha!”).

MICKEY: Ha! So long, everybody! See ya real soon!

He disappears in a zap and a few fireworks shoot up concluding the show.

Characters appearing in the boat finale

The boat, like the engine from Mickey's Storybook Express is a lot bigger and colorful and receives a makeover resembling Little Toot. Mickey as Steamboat Willie pilots the boat at the helm. Here is a list of the other characters who have specific locations.

• Bottom front: BELLE, BEAST, ALADDIN, JASMINE, TIANA, RAPUNZEL, and FLYNN RIDER
  • Row 1: STITCH, OSWALD, PLUTO, MINNIE MOUSE, DONALD DUCK, DAISY DUCK, GOOFY, BALOO (in his TaleSpin outfit), CHIP and DALE (in their Rescue Rangers outfits), KING LOUIE (in his TaleSpin outfit), SCROOGE MCDUCK, LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK, KIT CLOUDKICKER, RAFIKI, and TIMON; the ones marked in dark blue stay on the right side of the boat in the first place before moving around.
  • Bottom back: HUEY, DEWEY, LOUIE, and WEBBY
  • Top front: KRISTOFF, ANNA, ELSA, and OLAF
  • Row 2: PETER PAN, WENDY DARLING, MERIDA, SNOW WHITE, CINDERELLA, AURORA, POCAHONTAS, MULAN, RAYA, MOANA, ALICE, THE MAD HATTER, THE WHITE RABBIT, PINOCCHIO, JIMINY CRICKET
  • Stairs (from bottom to top, front to back): JESSIE, ARIEL, JUDY HOPPS, and NICK WILDE, and the GENIE/MARINER
  • Top back: BO PEEP, WOODY, and BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

CLARABELLE COW, HORACE HORSECOLLAR, MARY POPPINS, WINNIE THE POOH, PIGLET, EEYORE, TIGGER, RABBIT, SORA (rotating with DAISY DUCK), and KIM POSSIBLE (in her casual outfit) sometimes appear.

Voice cast

• Bret Iwan - Mickey Mouse
  • Hynden Walch - Alice
  • Chris Sanders - Stitch
  • Auli'i Cravalho - Moana
  • Eddie Carroll (archival recordings) - Jiminy Cricket
  • Olivia Holt (voicing over Kristen Bell) - Anna
  • Phillipa Soo (voicing over Idina Menzel) - Elsa
  • Will Smith - Genie
  • John Kassir - Scrooge McDuck
  • Kaitlyn Robrock - Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby
  • Terry McGovern - Launchpad McQuack
  • Corey Burton - Magic Mirror, Shere Khan, and Captain Hook
  • Pat Carroll - Ursula
  • Susan Blakeslee - The Witch, Cruella, and Maleficent
  • Jim Cummings - Scar, the Big Bad Wolf, and Pete
  • Donna Murphy - Mother Gothel
  • James Woods - Hades
  • Jonathan Freeman - Jafar
  • Keith David - Dr. Facilier
And there. What do you come to think of this idea? This might happen after Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary.

Last edited:

Keyblade Jedi

With mysteries and magic, Disney wouldn’t be without one of my most iconic park favorites…

Fantasmic! (updated Walt Disney World version)

Now that Disneyland already has an updated version of Fantasmic!, why can’t Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World have something like that too? As they say, it’s already out of date (along with most of the other WDW attractions). So if it were to be updated, it would have some of the exact same elements from the updated Anaheim version from 2017 which in turn took inspiration from Tokyo DisneySea.

So, I decided to revise the storyline with more recent Disney stories such as Moana (though the title character is shown in the boat finale), Frozen II, and Raya and the Last Dragon, along with components from The Disney Afternoon. But before we get to the storyline, I wanna discuss the layout of the stage.

Oh, here's the link to the video of the updated Disneyland version just to give you an idea:

Layout

The entire stage is remodeled with Mickey's Sorcerer Hat tower in place of the mountain similar to the Tokyo version but perched on a pinkish purple stage. The 2D forest on the sides will be replaced with projection waterfalls. It is based upon the model from the Disney Magic Kingdoms app shown here.

Storyline

The lights turn out as a female narrator welcomes everybody to the show. A small note is heard.
Soon, MICKEY, in his traditional tuxedo, appears onstage getting ready to discover colorful fountains and toy with them which causes him to laugh. He moves to the second floor of the stage and shoots pyrotechnics from his index fingers. He then makes a comet and proceeds to his famous Sorcerer's Apprentice scene where he continues conducting stars and shooting ones. Then a projection of him appears on top of the mountain and he brings several brooms carrying buckets and splashing the entire place.

Stars then morph into beautiful flowers and plants from Alice in Wonderland as ALICE falls down to the music of "All in the Golden Afternoon". The mist screens depict JUDY HOPPS and NICK WILDE getting ready for a mission as the intro of "Try Everything" plays, and Sorcerer MICKEY in his CGI form follows the duo which takes him to a bright colorful jungle where animals move around on the stage.

Three barges pass by carrying RAFIKI and the neon monkeys (originally seen in the Tokyo version and currently used in the California version) dancing while BALOO and KING LOUIE (in their TaleSpin attire) fly on the seaduck pulling KIT CLOUDKICKER air surfing gliding past them behind, to a catchy remix of "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" and the “TaleSpin Theme”. on the barges. A project mapping of SIMBA, TIMON, and PUMBAA walking to "Hakuna Matata" appears on the mountain.

CHORUS: Hakuna matata,
Hakuna matata,
Hakuna matata, Hakuna matata,

Wooooaaahh!

The projections then show scenes from "The Circle of Life".

SINGER: It’s the circle of life
And it moves us all
With despair and hope
Through faith and love

Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle,
The circle of life.

When RAFIKI is about to raise a new baby cub, STITCH pops up instead performing "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" on his guitar while MOANA appears singing "How Far I'll Go" sailing on her raft through the waves. The two characters perform a mashup together. Then the waves transition to MICKEY swimming through underwater worlds of The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo and Dory followed by JIMINY CRICKET who is on his way to find PINOCCHIO. A moment later, SISU shows up and creates water platforms and summons rain with splashing effects towards the audience as she swims by (she replaces Monstro to make it less scary for younger audiences). She then decides to bring a whirlpool to suck MICKEY in.

For a short while, MICKEY notices everything is dark and asks himself…

MICKEY: Hey! What's goin' on? Uh oh…

Magical explosions transition to a scene from Frozen II where ANNA, KRISTOFF, and the Arendelle citizens stop ELSA from fooling around but getting rid of the fires. ANNA soon reunites with ELSA; then mist screens show ANNA hugging ELSA feeling worried and reminding her to be more careful next time.

ANNA: You don’t me to follow me into fire, then don’t run into fire…You’re not being careful, ELSA.

Then it transitions to ELSA starts singing "Into the Unknown" and "Show Yourself" while transforming into a spirit and then depict the ending where the sisters reunite.

Meanwhile, OLAF notices a magic lamp and rubs it to make the GENIE (Will Smith) come out from it. He encounters Sorcerer MICKEY joined by SCROOGE MCDUCK, HUEY, DEWEY, LOUIE, WEBBY, and LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK saying...

GENIE (WILL SMITH): (To Mickey and the DuckTales gang) O great one who summons me, terrible one who commands me, I stand by my oath: Loyalty to wishes three.

HUEY: Woah, look!

SCROOGE: It's the Genie!

LAUNCHPAD: Quite a big hunk, heh?

GENIE: I don't think you quite realize what you've got here!

WEBBY: But what have you got?

The Genie starts singing his hip-hop remix rendition of "Friend Like Me" from the 2019 version of Aladdin with a slight mashup of the defunct Tokyo DisneySea version.

GENIE: (sings) Can your friends do this? (shapeshifts to Donald Duck)

DEWEY: You’re like Unca Donald.

GENIE: Can your friends do that? (then shapeshifts to Goofy)

MICKEY: Look at that!

GENIE: Can your friends pull this…out their little hat? (The inside of the hat depicts The White Rabbit as Huey, Dewey, Webby, and Launchpad chuckle.)

LOUIE: Now that’s magic!

GENIE: Can your friends go poof? (shows Jasmine and the belly dancers.)

SCROOGE: Heh. Now that’s something ya don’t see every day.

GENIE: Well, looky here. (Peter Pan and his friends flying by)
Can your friends go abracadabra, let it rip, or make a sucker disappear?

MICKEY and the DUCKTALES GANG dance along.

GENIE: I’m on the job, you big nabob,
Never had a friend,

Never had a friend,

You ain’t never…had a…friend…like…ME!
(The Genie then brings out the elements from the 2019 film version of the musical number such as elephants, giraffes, etc.)

You ain’t never had a friend like me!

The Genie disappears. The mist screens show LAUNCHPAD picking up MICKEY, SCROOGE, the NEPHEWS, and WEBBY on his plane.

LAUNCHPAD: Quick! Hop on!

The plane flies across the horizon transitioning into a princess-related segment where they see ALADDIN and JASMINE fly on their Carpet performing "A Whole New World". Three huge gondolas instead of barges carry BELLE and the BEAST, TIANA, and RAPUNZEL and FLYNN RYDER doing "Beauty and the Beast", "Down in New Orleans", and "I See the Light" respectively.

Once the princess segment is done, MICKEY encounters the MAGIC MIRROR who brainwashes him to come closer and traps him inside his lair housed by various Disney villains led by the WITCH from Snow White who appears onstage.

WITCH: Now, I’ll turn that little mouse’s dream into a nightmare Fantasmic! Imagine this! (cackles) Magic Mirror on the wall, (as she summons Dr. Facilier’s evil shadows) all the forces of evil I call…(cackles)

MAGIC MIRROR: You have the power…(with the WITCH as it shows her face) to control his mind…(the WITCH cackles.)

The WITCH is followed by, URSULA, CRUELLA DE VIL, SCAR, SHERE KHAN (in his TaleSpin form), CAPTAIN HOOK, THE BIG BAD WOLF, MOTHER GOTHEL, HADES, JAFAR, and DR. FACILIER who sings "Friends on the Other Side" who persuades MICKEY to choose a certain card that would probably save his dream, but it unfortunately reveals The QUEEN OF HEARTS and her card minions who chase MICKEY through the labyrinth. Near the end of the maze, the cards flip and depict FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD, THE BEAGLE BOYS, MAGICA DE SPELL, MARK BEAKS, DON KARNAGE, DR. DRAKKEN, and SHEGO cackling and sending him to CHERNABOG who summons his evil spirits. After a moment, MICKEY manages to escape from the mirror. Soon after, MICKEY sees MALEFICENT, rising up, who says…

MALEFICENT: Now you will deal with me!

...and PETE, appearing on the balcony, hollers…

PETE: And all the powers of our imaginations!

The mist screens depict all the other villains who appeared earlier in the segment cackling in one scene just before MALEFICENT turns into a gigantic dragon (replicated from the Murphy one from Disneyland) and PETE turns into a huge monster. MICKEY, still in his Sorcerer outfit confronts the two.

MICKEY: Uh, you may think you’re so powerful. Haha. Well, uh, this is my dream!

He uses his magic and controls to defeat them as well as the others who then die in reverse order quickly.
TINKER BELL in her CGI form flies around to restore everything before a huge boat resembling Little Toot (bigger than Steamboat Willie) glides past the audience. The boat is filled with Disney and Pixar characters (doing the same dance choreography from Tokyo instead of waving ribbons), and piloted by MICKEY in his Steamboat Willie form (this time with eyes copied from the costumed Oswald). The finale music from Tokyo DisneySea’s Fantasmic! plays out combining the instruments used for the updated Disneyland version.

CHORUS: Come fly and soar among the stars tonight
And chase that bolt across the blue, blue sky
Suspended in time, it’s magic you’ll find…

(Instrumental break 1)

In light and magic, visions fantastic, now…
Take flight!

(Instrumental break 2)

Near the end of the boat segment, MICKEY can be seen exiting the boat downstairs while the characters continue waving to the audience and dancing along.

CHORUS:
Imagination, follow your dreams

After all the other characters have disappeared, MICKEY in his Sorcerer variant on the peak of the mountain conducts the lasers, fireworks, and fountains from the exact same sequence from the 2017 Disneyland version with its updated finale score. Once it is done, he makes his signature hat with fountains with a projection of the moon and stars on it and signs off with this phrase (instead of “Some imagination, huh? Haha!”).

MICKEY: Ha! So long, everybody! See ya real soon!

He disappears in a zap and a few fireworks shoot up concluding the show.

Characters appearing in the boat finale

The boat, like the engine from Mickey's Storybook Express is a lot bigger and colorful and receives a makeover resembling Little Toot. Mickey as Steamboat Willie pilots the boat at the helm. Here is a list of the other characters who have specific locations.

• Bottom front: BELLE, BEAST, ALADDIN, JASMINE, TIANA, RAPUNZEL, and FLYNN RIDER
  • Row 1: STITCH, OSWALD, PLUTO, MINNIE MOUSE, DONALD DUCK, DAISY DUCK, GOOFY, BALOO (in his TaleSpin outfit), CHIP and DALE (in their Rescue Rangers outfits), KING LOUIE (in his TaleSpin outfit), SCROOGE MCDUCK, LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK, KIT CLOUDKICKER, RAFIKI, and TIMON; the ones marked in dark blue stay on the right side of the boat in the first place before moving around.
  • Bottom back: HUEY, DEWEY, LOUIE, and WEBBY
  • Top front: KRISTOFF, ANNA, ELSA, and OLAF
  • Row 2: PETER PAN, WENDY DARLING, MERIDA, SNOW WHITE, CINDERELLA, AURORA, POCAHONTAS, MULAN, RAYA, MOANA, ALICE, THE MAD HATTER, THE WHITE RABBIT, PINOCCHIO, JIMINY CRICKET
  • Stairs (from bottom to top, front to back): JESSIE, ARIEL, JUDY HOPPS, and NICK WILDE, and the GENIE/MARINER
  • Top back: BO PEEP, WOODY, and BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

CLARABELLE COW, HORACE HORSECOLLAR, MARY POPPINS, WINNIE THE POOH, PIGLET, EEYORE, TIGGER, RABBIT, SORA (rotating with DAISY DUCK), and KIM POSSIBLE (in her casual outfit) sometimes appear.

Voice cast

• Bret Iwan - Mickey Mouse
  • Hynden Walch - Alice
  • Chris Sanders - Stitch
  • Auli'i Cravalho - Moana
  • Eddie Carroll (archival recordings) - Jiminy Cricket
  • Olivia Holt (voicing over Kristen Bell) - Anna
  • Phillipa Soo (voicing over Idina Menzel) - Elsa
  • Will Smith - Genie
  • John Kassir - Scrooge McDuck
  • Kaitlyn Robrock - Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby
  • Terry McGovern - Launchpad McQuack
  • Corey Burton - Magic Mirror, Shere Khan, and Captain Hook
  • Pat Carroll - Ursula
  • Susan Blakeslee - The Witch, Cruella, and Maleficent
  • Jim Cummings - Scar, the Big Bad Wolf, and Pete
  • Donna Murphy - Mother Gothel
  • James Woods - Hades
  • Jonathan Freeman - Jafar
  • Keith David - Dr. Facilier
And there. What do you come to think of this idea? This might happen after Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary.

How about Another Song from Princess and the Frog. Almost There.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom