If at first you don't succeed...

elizs77

Original Poster
...keep trying!

I just got in to Le Cellier for dinner on Saturday, August 1!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Loving this online system - makes it soooo much easier to keep checking and keep checking and keep checking.

Mukta

Congratulations! I'll keep that in mind for future visits. I really think this online system will change our (disney nerds) world.

coltow

CONGRATS! Have some soup and pretzel bread for me. We are skipping it this time around because my boys hated it last year. It was a little too "adult" for 4yo and 18mo boys. I know they're a year older now, but DH and I decided just to skip it and not worry about getting ADR and how boys would behave.

goofykt

...keep trying!

I just got in to Le Cellier for dinner on Saturday, August 1!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Loving this online system - makes it soooo much easier to keep checking and keep checking and keep checking.

The same thing happened to me two weeks ago! I'd been checking every day for 2 months solid, and I'd gotten so used to seeing that piece of crap message "Sorry! There's no availability at the restaurant you requested", that I was in a catatonic, pure state of shock when a time actually appeared. Lemme tell you, once I came to my senses, I was like greased lightning adding that time to my shopping cart before another vulture could snatch it away from me!

elizs77

Original Poster
The same thing happened to me two weeks ago! I'd been checking every day for 2 months solid, and I'd gotten so used to seeing that piece of crap message "Sorry! There's no availability at the restaurant you requested", that I was in a catatonic, pure state of shock when a time actually appeared. Lemme tell you, once I came to my senses, I was like greased lightning adding that time to my shopping cart before another vulture could snatch it away from me!

I was the same way!! I almost didn't notice that it gave me a time, and when I did, I just sat there and stared before I decided to kick that baby into high gear!

While there are a few things I'd change about the online system, I do think it gives mroe people a better shot at getting ADRs like this one. I know not everyone has computer access, etc., but it's just much easier for most people to go this route instead of the phone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom