If anyone is interested...

MrPromey

Original Poster
If anyone is interested express.com is running a sale with stuff 50-75% off. Don't get too excited because that's 50-75% off retail - not their actual prices.
That means that the Fantasia 2000 DVD

http://www.express.com/product_movies.asp?ProductNumber=14071&Type=Movie

which normally sells there for $19.95 is $15.00 because the the retail price is 29.95... It's still not a bad deal though and they have other Disney movies mixed in there if you look for them. You have to follow that link above though. In a few days they will update the whole site but this area was reserved for repeat customers. The advantage to going now is getting them before everyone knows about them and they are gone.

Ariel

Thanks for the tip :) Just wondering if you knew if they had a copy of the Little Mermaid? ;)

sorry...just a lame attempt at a joke... ;)

MrPromey

Original Poster
No, they don't have that one but they do have others such as The Jungle Book, and the collectors edition of Tarzan and live action ones too such as Hook... Seems like they have a lot of things most people wouldn't be interested in too but I guess that's to be expected when you are discontinuing stock...

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Thanks for the tip :) Just wondering if you knew if they had a copy of the Little Mermaid? ;)

sorry...just a lame attempt at a joke... ;)

Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot that my state mandated therapist told me to pretend that you don't exist. Please kindly disregard my previous reply… Oh, and I guess you should pretend this one never happened either… Wait… Nope, that sounds about right… It never happened… It never happened, It never happened, It never happened, It never happened… Oh, was I typing that out loud? Sorry...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom