Idiot gets banned from WDW for repeatedly displaying signs

trainplane3

The guy claims to be a 24 year passholder. Should know the rules by now but maybe he is bored with the park? Sure to pop up at Universal or Seaworld now.
I'm pretty sure that's his plan. Directly from their FB:
"Im not done with them, one trespass down, 4 to go." So either bans from the other Florida parks (Universal, Seaworld, ...Busch Gardens?, and .... ?) or he just doesn't realize there's more then 4 other Disney parks in the world (DLR, DLP, TDR, HK, Shanghai).

This is going to be locked or moved to the politics section.

Goofyernmost

The article that I read was that he did this a short while ago at WDW and was trespassed. He then was called and told that his AP was being reinstated. So, like the law abiding person that he is, he said that he decided to test them to see if they really meant what they say. Now there is a good chance that he will be banned for life. Any form of promotion be it political or not. He might get away with it if he were to pay Disney an arm and a leg to do that on their property.

MrMcDuck

I literally have no idea why my post was removed. It contained no politics whatsoever. I basically said the same thing as others (not the place to do this no matter the kind of politics involved). Only difference is that I added some details about his previous actions (which certainly seemed relevant). But I'll take the hint and exit.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom