Identifying which RFID card is a childs

sy278

Original Poster
Hi Guys,

I am returning to the world in September this year and for first time will need a child ticket.

I will be purchasing the tickets in advance in the UK before travelling via an approved UK distributor. Once we get there I'll purchase magic bands and link the tickets, but as disney no longer do this for you, I am wondering how I identify which ticket is a child's so that I can link it to the correct band.

Can anyone advise please?

sy278

Original Poster
Its easy, you link all the tickets to your account and then assign them to the rest of your party. The admission types will be listed.

Thanks. Suspected it would like that, my wife likes to manage her own band on her app, is there a way to migrate an adult ticket from one me account to another if I need to move one over for her?

Last time we just had three adult tickets so I just loaded. Two onto mine and one on hers then linked the accounts for FP+ bookings. If these are still will it allow me to assign a ticket direct to her that way?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks. Suspected it would like that, my wife likes to manage her own band on her app, is there a way to migrate an adult ticket from one me account to another if I need to move one over for her?

Last time we just had three adult tickets so I just loaded. Two onto mine and one on hers then linked the accounts for FP+ bookings. If these are still will it allow me to assign a ticket direct to her that way?

Anyone that you've added you can assign tickets to. I usually take care of our AP's and just assign one to my wife.

nickys

Premium Member
Hi Guys,

I am returning to the world in September this year and for first time will need a child ticket.

I will be purchasing the tickets in advance in the UK before travelling via an approved UK distributor. Once we get there I'll purchase magic bands and link the tickets, but as disney no longer do this for you, I am wondering how I identify which ticket is a child's so that I can link it to the correct band.

Can anyone advise please?

You'll want to link the tickets to MDE as soon as you get them, otherwise you won't be able to make FPs. When you purchase them, you'll get an email with the ticket numbers on it.

The magic bands only get linked to MDE; they pick up all the info from the account profiles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom