ideas on where to propose during fireworks?

kaitlyn

Original Poster
Hey guys im totally new to the forum and a total disney lover! I recently got my first annual pass this year and so did my brother and his girl friend who are also complete disney fanatics. He is proposing to his gf on may 22 at the park (scavenger hunt style) if any of you guys are there that day you may see us!

he really wanted to get the tomorrow land terrace for the final place of proposal but we cant get it booked for the fire works, its full. so if nothing opens up i was wondering if you guys had any good suggestion on where to purpose during the fireworks?

THANKS!! :D

Last edited:

Ironace

have the hunt end on a private boat trip on bay lake watching the fireworks with the music piped/pumped in and wha-la. My wife suggests the pirate and pals fireworks voyage and get the captain involved somehow because it is very interactive.

kaitlyn

Original Poster
thanks guys! great suggestion i never even thought of the boat ride! crystal palace is a great suggestion i was thinking would be a good option if he doesn't get reservations any wear, i will let him know you guys said good luck, shes a great gal can't wait for their special day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom