Ideas at WDW that made you go "I want to do that one day!"

mikewdw

Original Poster
Any ideas you have read about or heard from someone about something they have done at WDW that made you think "I want to do that one day"
A couple of mine are:
1. To stay until MK prk closing and sit and watch the park empty out and look at Main St after the day
2. Spend a day (or 1/2 a day) at our resort exploring, I just can't seem to not be a park commando
anyone else got some that come to mind?
mikewdw

luv

I stayed very late once, sitting on the curb, waiting while a friend shopped. People leave. The staff walks or stands around. People who collected strollers come by with giant stacks of them. They keep making an extremely polite announcement telling you that it's time to go.

Then you leave.

Save your time for something more fun!! :)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Guided fishing on Seven seas lagoon. Pretty cool to be sitting next to the ferry landing at the MK pulling in fish after fish. It was a blast!

Aurora1

I stayed very late once, sitting on the curb, waiting while a friend shopped. People leave. The staff walks or stands around. People who collected strollers come by with giant stacks of them. They keep making an extremely polite announcement telling you that it's time to go.

Then you leave.

Save your time for something more fun!! :)

It's not the most "fun," but we got great pictures out of it when we did it on our last trip! We stayed until closing (11:00) riding the rides in Fantasyland, and walked towards the front of the castle, where we were the only ones left to take pictures with one of the Photopass photographers! We had such a great time clearing out the park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom