ID required for DVC benefits

Club Cooloholic

That's a common complaint for women too. We want real and usable pockets. My husband can carry his wallet, keys, 2 phones, and even ponchos all in his shorts. Me? My keys maybe. It sucks
Fyi, most of this line of Disney dresses comes with pockets! Unfortunately they are not exactly washer friendly, and to pack them is hard as they are huge, my wife wore it once last trip lol.

correcaminos

Fyi, most of this line of Disney dresses comes with pockets! Unfortunately they are not exactly washer friendly, and to pack them is hard as they are huge, my wife wore it once last trip lol.
Sadly not a fan at all of most of them pattern wise and they run large (not good when you're a petite 5' tall gal lol). I find pockets in dresses are not very secure for holding phones. I have a few packing friendly ones and phones slide out. So again, not really usable pockets beyond maybe tissues.

Club Cooloholic

Sadly not a fan at all of most of them pattern wise and they run large (not good when you're a petite 5' tall gal lol). I find pockets in dresses are not very secure for holding phones. I have a few packing friendly ones and phones slide out. So again, not really usable pockets beyond maybe tissues.
Well considering I bought it for my wife and she only wore it once, she might agree with you lol.

jaklgreen

Agreed. The magic band charging system can go down.

That actually happened one evening during our trip this summer. We tried to charge something to the room and everyone was being told that the whole system had gone down and that you could not charge to your room or use your dining plan. You could still use cash or a credit card and those who wanted to use a dining credit had to pay cash and then have them later reimburse the cash and take out the credit. Heard a lot of angry people that evening. I always have a small card wallet in my pocket that I have my ID and one card, either bank card or a credit card and a bit of cash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom