Ice Cream Social????????

2much2do

Hi,
Does anyone know anything about an ice cream social at the Garden Grill? I had heard there is one there, every afternoon with characters and the cost is somthing like $5.95. I can't seem to find any info anywhere about it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

2much2do

Original Poster
Wow, thanks for the info. When I called Disney dining yesterday they said they knew nothing about it, and we are going in May also. Weird. Did you make a PS? Anyway, it doesn't sound that good to me. Maybe we should skip it. Has anyone done this before? I read the reviews on the page and most are anything but good. Also, someone on here posted that the characters at the Garden Grill were not Mickey and Chip and Dale anymore. They posted that it was Pooh and Friends. Anyone have any info on that?

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by 2much2do
Wow, thanks for the info. When I called Disney dining yesterday they said they knew nothing about it, and we are going in May also. Weird. Did you make a PS? Anyway, it doesn't sound that good to me. Maybe we should skip it. Has anyone done this before? I read the reviews on the page and most are anything but good. Also, someone on here posted that the characters at the Garden Grill were not Mickey and Chip and Dale anymore. They posted that it was Pooh and Friends. Anyone have any info on that?

They are still Mickey Pluto Chip and Dale

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
My family attended the ice cream social a few years ago because we recieved free coupons. The ice cream was very good and it was a nice cool break in the middle of a hot day. I think it is best for families with younger children.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

We have been, the characters are Mickey,Pluto, Chip and Dale. The Ice Cream was good, huge with lots of trimmings the kids got to decorate them with chocolate etc and didn't need lunch. At @$6 each I thought it was money well spent for a pleasant break from the parks afternoon bustle.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom