IASW rare clock parade audio

Homemade Imagineering

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I saw this earlier today, and thought I’d share it with you all! If you skip to the time stamp 22:58 in this video, you’ll see a video of the IASW clock parade. You might notice a difference in the audio, because there certainly is! Apparently, the fanfare used in this video was only used from the late 90s up until the early 2000s, probably 2003 if I had to guess. Now the reason I think this particular fanfare was created, was because of the holiday overlay. Why do I say that? Well, it’s because the instruments used in this fanfare are basically the same ones that were used in March of the Wooden dolls fanfare from IASW holiday. I believe, that Disney may have done this to correspond with the March of the Wooden dolls fanfare, maybe as an experiment, or to just to update the previous fanfare recordings from 1966. I thought I’d just bring this to light since it is apart of Disneyland history, and in my opinion little things like this are fun to document! If any of you remember this particular fanfare, feel free to let me know your thoughts and opinions on it.

here is the video

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom