I wish...

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
It would be nice to find friends or my happily ever after on a Disney Dating site that would be cool. Hopefully i will make friends on here that are fellow Disney World Fans.

JIMINYCR

Well.... when DS brings over his new GF's to meet DW & me, one of the first questions I ask is... Sooooo whats your opinion about WDW? Then depending on her answer I advise DS... shes a keeper or lose that witch. :D:D I tell DW ( jokingly of course ) that my next DW will have to be as much in love with WDW as she is with me. :p:p:p Good luck on finding a partner thats as much a disney fan as you are. It makes life much easier if you both love all things Disney. ;););)

OliveMcFly

Converting my bf was easy. He had never been and we were in college in Orlando and I HAD to take him. He LOVES Haunted Mansion and enjoys going back. We went a lot when we lived there.

Goofyernmost

After my divorce, I dated a few ladies and frankly was unable to find anyone that had the same liking for WDW that I did. Some just thought it was childish, others just didn't like to walk that much, others were unable to really enjoy it for whatever reason they had. Those, of course, were not the only reasons that we broke up, but, I can assure you that, at least in my mind, it was a big part of it.

I've just stopped trying. My odd sense of humor and my enjoyment of things like a Disney Park, have been a turnoff to many women, so now when a relationship is just in friendly chat stage I will purposely bring up my feelings that WDW is my usual vacation of choice. Most of the time, I get looked at like I have two heads. Time to move along.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Both Disney fans and non-fans of Disney can coexist rather nicely. :) My hubby has zero interest in WDW, but he finds it amusing that I'm a big fan, and he's supportive of this interest of mine. When I want to discuss Disney with other fans, I can easily visit the WDW Magic Forum and there's plenty of people to chat with here! :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom