I wish WDW had the equivalent of the Carthay Circle Lounge

durangojim

Original Poster
I really like that type of decor with high end cocktails and small plates. I know there are many bars and lounges around WDW but none have that "classy" old school feel. It would fit in perfectly with the Brown Derby if they actually had an indoor bar/lounge there (and Club 33 doesn't count).

crxbrett

I haven't been to a lot of DW's resorts still, but it's surprising that there is not a bar/lounge that is similar to Carthay. I just assumed there had to be one. Carthay's one of my favorite spots to grab a few drinks and a small bite at in the early afternoon. And dinner in the restaurant is pretty amazing to boot!

And you are right durangojim, the Brown Derby is the perfect location for something similar.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Join Club 33. Then you’ll have the Catwalk Bar in the same building as Brown Derby. With prices to suit.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
That's like saying...I wish DL had a place like Rose & Crown. I get it..but...there are always going to be things, places,,you wish existed in the park you visit, but don't......luckily their are always alternatives.

nickys

Premium Member
I’ve thought about it, but from the limited amount I’ve seen of it so far, I haven’t been impressed.

I only know of one person who got sent the whole application pack as a result of an enquiry. She did say her DH was a high flying businessman (in what field I have no idea).

But they're not entirely convinced yet. Oh would I like to be in a position to write back with a "At the current moment I do not feel that this fits with my expectations of membership, and thefore would like to withdraw myself from consideration"! I guess I'll have to follow her reports instead. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom