I wish Walt Disney World would have a shoe store inside their theme parks and hotels.

john james gillespie

Original Poster
I wish Walt Disney World would have a shoe store inside their theme parks and hotels. You could team up with a major shoe store manufacturer. Every now and then people go to the Disney Theme Parks and their shoe breaks or they realized they wore the wrong type of shoe to a theme park like shoes with heals or flip flops and after a while their feet are sore. These shoes would have the logo of the major shoe manufacturer but would also be embossed with Disney themes or Disney characters. Sometimes someone is walking and they accidentally got their shoes wet and just want a dry pair of shoes to wear. These Disney themed shoes could also have their own shoe isle in major retail stores around the world--where ever that name brand shoe is sold. If i needed a new pair of shoes and i was at one of your theme parks---i would rather buy a pair of shoes there then having to leave the park early to buy a pair of shoes.

brb1006

1a9.gif

Uh what?

NiarrNDisney

I have seen kiosks and small displays selling Crocs, Thoms, Disney branded flip flops, sneakers and womens flats all over WDW as well as name brand sneakers and flip flops in a few stores around the World Showcase in Epcot. However if you are looking for something more specific here is a list of stores you can purchase shoes in and out of the parks in WDW. (I'm sure there are more but it's late and this is what I could find at the moment)

__Disney Springs__
Coca~cola Store
Columbia Sportswear
Free People
Havaianas
Johnston and Murphy
Lacoste
Lucky Brand
lululemon
Melissa Shoes
Pele Soccer
Ron Jon Surf Shop
Sanuk
Sperry
Superdry
Tommy Bahama
UGG
Under Armour
Volcom
World of Disney
Zara

__Parks__

The Emporium (MK)
Island Mercantile (DAK)
Maharajah Cart (DAK)
Mickey's of Hollywood (DHS)
Mitsukoshi Dept. Store (Japan, Epcot)
Mouse Gear (Epcot)

__Resorts__

Accents (Dolphin)
AAFES (Shades of Green)
La Boutique (Riviera Resort)

Last edited:

NelleBelle

I’m totally with you OP! I’m a shoe fanatic but being dis Eric with neuropathy, my footwear is EXTREMELY important to me (I take a full suitcase of shoes so I can switch them out daily)! But there are emergencies that crop up where I need a new pair of running shoes and I don’t want to go to the outlets, etc. They should have some of their RunDisney shoes in a store and STOCKED! Love this idea. Crocs and flip flops are crap for walking in—I need something with support and preferably with a Disney twist of I’m buying something at WDW 😁

Lilofan

I wish Walt Disney World would have a shoe store inside their theme parks and hotels. You could team up with a major shoe store manufacturer. Every now and then people go to the Disney Theme Parks and their shoe breaks or they realized they wore the wrong type of shoe to a theme park like shoes with heals or flip flops and after a while their feet are sore. These shoes would have the logo of the major shoe manufacturer but would also be embossed with Disney themes or Disney characters. Sometimes someone is walking and they accidentally got their shoes wet and just want a dry pair of shoes to wear. These Disney themed shoes could also have their own shoe isle in major retail stores around the world--where ever that name brand shoe is sold. If i needed a new pair of shoes and i was at one of your theme parks---i would rather buy a pair of shoes there then having to leave the park early to buy a pair of shoes.
Anyone who comes visit a theme park wearing heels needs to have their head examined.

HongKongFooy

I bring snow shoes like an 1840's trapper in the northwest territories.

Ya, to be more serious who is the tourist wearing high heels on Sunset Blvd or in Dinoland USA? Is there precedent for this?

thomas998

Given the huge markup Disney puts on anything they sell in their resorts and parks what would the price of an already over priced Nike or Adidas be after the Disney premium was added on? Would anyone really want to pay a thousand dollars for a Nike shoe with Goofy or Mickey on it?

Lilofan

I don't know about that........nothing wrong with bringing high heels. I would expect to see that along with your bowling ball, pet aardvark, kite and mountain climbing gear.
Drunks at Food and Wine at Epcot don't need gear. They just climb the Mexico pyramid in front of others while being videotaped by fellow guests.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
There are some shoes at Disney.
You could also take a lyft to a store.
Or you could do the smart thing which would be to bring shoes you know you can wear for hours on end and you can bring a couple of pairs of sneakers so you always have a dry pair at your resort.
If you want you could even bring them to the park and lug them around or rent a locker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom