Pre-Trip I was going to be a princess but now i'm going to be a mom pre-trip report!

Hi everyone!

Well, i've been quite quiet on the boards lately, and that's because I've been keeping a secret. A very magical secret. As many of your know, my husband and I have been trying to start our family for almost 9 years now. We turned to IVF about 3 years ago. After 3 rounds of IUI, we started IVF. And in September of this year, we did our 5th round of IVF and on Oct 2nd, we confirmed, we are having a baby! We are overjoyed and over the moon excited and filled with joy! Its still early and we are slowly sharing our joyous news. If you by chance follow me on facebook, twitter, and pinterest, please don't post anything as we have not shared the news on those social media sites. It is early, but I wanted to share our news and our new trip plans with all of you. And I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart for all the well wishes and pixie dust and prayers that you have sent our way. Please continue as we pray that this pregnancy will continue to be a healthy and happy one.

Earlier this year, I had made plans to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon. I had been training to run the half marathon when we found out we were pregnant. Being cautiously optimistic about our wonderful news, we didn't make any changes to the trip we had planned in February 2014 for the half marathon. But this weekend, after hearing the heartbeat, we decided to make the appropriate changes.

So this trip report is to share our wonderful news and to share our NEW plans!

The characters are my DH, Niles, and I, and our little apple seed.

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1682.JPG

Since my brother and his NOW finance (big couple of months around here!) were only coming to WDW for the race to support me, and now they have to plan a wedding, they will not be joining us. Also, my parents will not be joining us - more on that later!

Where is the same:

IMG_7248.JPG

When has changed a bit. Instead of being a 10 day extravaganza, we are arriving Sunday, February 23 to Saturday, March 1st. We will be driving to Hilton Head on Friday, February 21st and I will be having a baby shower with my mom and her girl friends on Hilton Head. On Sunday, we will leave for Disney which is only a 4 1/2 hour drive from my parents!

Here is the new plan!

Sunday: Gender Reveal!
Magic Kingdom - We will head to Disney from HHI and check in to the resort and then head to MK. And with the help of the magical Disney Cast Members, we will doing our gender reveal! We will have the photo pass + so everything will be documented! Although we find out in January if our little one is a boy or a girl, we will have the secret sealed in a envelope, only to be revealed at the Magic Kingdom!
Lunch: where ever we feel like it - not sure what time we are arriving so this is up in the air.
Dinner: Cinderella's Round Table (old)
MK has EMH this day so we will enjoy Wishes, then dinner and a wonderful evening at MK!

Monday:
All day at Epcot - of course - naps are my favorite things right now and since we will be staying at BC we will head back for a rest and the pool and then back to Epcot in the evening.
Breakfast: Probably grab something in the room - since we driving, I am bringing yogurt, fruit and Kind bars.
Lunch: Niles at Sommerfest (old) and Carey at Boulangerie (new)- haven't been since they did the refurb.
Dinner: Rose and Crown (old). Its been our tradition to have the first meal at Rose and Crown but we felt like having dinner at CRT after the gender reveal is perfect so we are doing Rose and Crown the next night! :)

Tuesday:
All day at Animal Kingdom - we will head back after the parade which I have never seen! HUH!?!? and change at the resort and rest and off to Epcot in the evening. Hoping for a nice RAIN FREE day! In Sept of 2012, we tried AK twice and got rained out both times. I know that there isn't much that I can ride on here but we will stroll and see the shows and try to find D'Vine - also, never seen!
Breakfast: Tamu Tamu (new)
Lunch: Yak & Yeti (old)
Dinner: Chefs de France (old)

Wednesday:
All day at DHS - we will head to MK in the evening for dinner at BOG! WOOP WOOP! We will head to DHS via the boat and enjoy the shows and some of the rides. Niles will make use of that single rider line! :)
Breakfast: Starring Rolls (new)
Lunch: Pizza Planet (new)
Dinner: BOG (new)
Just proof to keep trying for those ADR's - I had an ADR for Saturday March 1st for BOG but we are planning on leaving in the a.m. but I didn't want to loose that experience so for about a few days i've been trying over and over to get an ADR for a different day so we can leave Saturday a.m. And we got one!!! :) WOOHOO

Thursday:
We are going to split the day between Epcot in the a.m. and Magic Kingdom in the evening.
Breakfast: Sunshine Seasons (new)
Lunch: Via Napoli (new)
Dinner: (ideally we wanted BOG for this night so we are going to keep trying but if not, just a CS some place. :)

Friday:
We are going to split the day between Magic Kingdom and Epcot in the evening. Epcot has EMH this night.
Breakfast: Breakfast in the room
Lunch: BOG - hoping for a fast pass (new)
Dinner: Garden Grill (new)

Saturday:
We are heading home this day. I am not sure if we are going into the park this a.m. or not. We will head back to HHI this day and then drive home to DC on Sunday.

So that's our big news!! Thank you for coming along on this new trip with us and for sharing in our joyous news!

Have a magical day!

Nemo14

I was just thinking about you the other day. I'm soooo excited for you both - I know what a roller coaster you've been on through all this, and I'm sure you two are going to be awesome parents! Congratulations!

minnielaw

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am so OVER THE MOON that you are having a baby!! :) I have followed along on all your trip reports and your pre-trip report for your upcoming visit. I follow you on Pinterest too and love your baby boards.

Anyway..I skipped all the way down to comment after I read the title. Back to the reading....I am so flipping happy for you both!!

mousefreak

As I am typing this, we are currently taking an afternoon break from MK. Just read your posted and it made our day even more magical! We are over the top excited for you and Niles.

When we watch Wishes tonight, we'll wish an extra bit of pixie dust your way!

HouCuseChickie

OMG!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy for you guys!!!!!!!! :joyfull::happy::):D I was just popping over here to grab a pic from someone's TR and when I saw your title- I just had to stop and congratulate you guys! I will double back later and read all of your updated plans. Again...so happy for you both!!!!!!!!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom