I want to plan something special for my 15 y/o daughter

tiggerlvr

My daughter and I are going in April. A friend of mine is also joining us for most of the trip, but leaving a day before us. I wanted to do something special with my daughter the night we have to ourselves. I was thinking maybe a dessert party, Tomorrow Terrace, or Frozen ever after. I'm sure there are tons of other things we could do as well and I'm just looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance!

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Just a thought?
Victoria & Albert's :). http://www.victoria-alberts.com/

NOTHING says "you are now a young adult" like a trip to V&A :). I'm a Father of four (all grown & on there own now), but I clearly remember that 15-18 time period as a "treat me like a grownup" period :).
All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Upvote 0

LeighM

I really enjoyed the Caring for Giants behind the scenes tour at AK. It wasn't as expensive as other behind the scenes tours either. If she likes Epcot, and depending on her interests, another option is Behind the Seeds tour. Living with the Land is my favorite ride so it was great to see how it operates behind the scenes. Also not very expensive and you can get a slight discount if you have the Disney Visa.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Since you have a night to yourselves, you can do a nice dinner together at California Grill and watch the fireworks from there or how about doing one of the dessert cruises to watch the fireworks for a bit of a splurge?
Eat at Disney Springs and then go last minute souvenir shopping. ( what teen girl doesn't like shopping?)
What about a carriage ride?

Pam

Upvote 0

imahistorygeek

We just did the aqua tour at Epcot on Thursday. It was amazing. The sea turtle, rays, and other fish swim all around around you. It's a great experience. You mention an evening experience, but if you can swing an afternoon, this is a fantastic experience.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom