I want a Pinocchio ride in wdw

HowAboutDisney

Original Poster
I think they should put a Pinocchio ride in Epcot. My wife and I enjoyed it so much at DL and I think it would fit perfect in Italy. The park would only benefit from a classic Walt cartoon attraction.. What are your thoughts? Thanks for reading..

Cmdr_Crimson

All they would have to do is Gut out Village Haus and the restrooms and there you go...
r-1412378029-PinocchioVillageHaus14.JPG

mharrington

I think there should be a Pinocchio ride, too, but in the MK. However, since there really isn't a lot of room for a dark ride, I have provided an alternative. I'm sure you will probably reject this as not particularly creative and beneath standards, but just hear me out: it's a swing ride, a revival of the abandoned concept thought of for DCA before it became the Silly Symphony Swings. It looks something like this:
bsc119_original.jpg

However, my concept for the ride won't be on a boardwalk, it will be housed in an appropriate rustic building, like the design of the Pinocchio Village Haus restaurant.

It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

rob0519

I totally agree....I would like to Snow White and Mr. Toad back!!

Sorry, while I know there is a contingent of older Mr. Toad fans, I could not disagree more. It was time for Snow White and Mr. Toad to go. Both rides began to look like little more than worn out painted plywood. Plus as someone mentioned earlier, it's all about merchandise sales. Snow White was sort of replaced with the Mine Train so selling Snow White merchandise is still possible. When was the last time you heard a three or four year old ask it's parents for a Mr. Toad plush or the wait time for Mr. Toad was 120 mintues? Times change. People's interests change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom