Trip Report I Wanna Stuff Some Chocolate in My Face!

First and foremost, I want to thank Disney for a character I really relate to. Regardless of the fact that I don't love Frozen, Anna is a blessing. Trust me when I tell you I've tried my best to imitate Julie Andrews.
Princess-Diaries-queen-quote.png

But unfortunately, I just can't be her. So it was nice when a princess came around that I could relate to. Anna is clumsy, silly, and frankly a bit weird... but that's what makes her great. I love that she's not perfect.
c9fda81266e335f11768b0c3acd47a11--first-disney-princess-disney-frozen.jpg

So anyway... I leave for Disney in two days. I cannot. wait. My goal is to post a few things while I'm there -pictures, small blurbs, etc.

This forum helped me a lot when I was counting down the days until I left. Hopefully I can help somebody else in return.

IAmMoana

Original Poster
Who: Myself and my boyfriend (Corey/C)
FB_IMG_1509042525866.jpg

and my two best friends since middle school (who happen to be dating; life is good) (Maddy/M and Kyle/K).
FB_IMG_1509042576697.jpg

When: October 28th - November 5th
Where: Port Orleans Riverside

Our goal for this trip is to eat as much food as our mortal bodies can handle. It's a tall order, but I think I'm up for the task.

12in12

Have fun and I have faith in your ability to eat a huge amount of Disney food. :hungry:
Please take lots of pictures to share with the rest of us.

IAmMoana

Original Poster
Have a great trip!! Enjoy Riverside—it’s beautiful!! Make time to see YeHaa Bob one night there. He is so entertaining!!
Thank you! He is definitely on our short list of activities.

Have fun and I have faith in your ability to eat a huge amount of Disney food. :hungry:
Please take lots of pictures to share with the rest of us.
Thanks! And I will definitely load up on the pictures.

I'm looking forward to your food adventure! Bring on the pics!!
Will do!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom