Trip Report LIVE: April Showers bring Flower and Garden! (I Wanna Be Like You... )

... @Tuvalu , @Doc Disney , and @TrolleyFollower91 !

After reading all of your mother-daughter trip reports, I decided it was time to take one with my mom! We've traveled together before, but either with my kids, my best friend, my brother and his family or my aunt and uncle. This will be the first Disney trip with just the two of us. We both have annual passes and were discussing how nice it would be to see Flower and Garden someday. So, someday is coming up in April!

Where: All-Star Movies (need to save our pennies for more important things, like Nomad Lounge)

When: April 24-27

Who: me (Kristen) and mom (Celeste)

So far our plan is to hope for a FoP fastpass, drinks at Nomad and to have dinner at Boma one night. That's it! We're planning to wing it the rest of the trip! Pretty sure we're going to skip Hollywood Studios entirely, neither of us is a Star Wars fan and we don't do ToT or RnR.
Can't wait to get there! Any magic friends going to be there the same time??

Attachments

• wdw2017307852785203_405988262437_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg
    wdw2017307852785203_405988262437_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 111

Longers

Why were they closed that day? Was there something special going on that they were only open to certain people?

The news feed shows issues with FOP and river journey closed for 3 days now! Think they have technical issues. Hope it’s not something too serious and they sort me t soon for anyone whose there now.

krisri18

Original Poster
The news feed shows issues with FOP and river journey closed for 3 days now! Think they have technical issues. Hope it’s not something too serious and they sort me t soon for anyone whose there now.
Navi was closed on Wed, Thurs and Fri. Hope it's open today for everyone!

Songbird76

Oh wow, that doesn't sound good!! I can only imagine how upset people will be if they miss their only shot to experience it. I hope they get everything up and running soon!!

krisri18

Original Poster
3 days for a ride to be unexpectedly down is a long time
It was definitely strange, we didn't have an opportunity to ride it this trip. Not that it's our favorite, just still a somewhat new experience since it's only been open for a year (ish).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom