Trip Report Revisiting 2016's War and peace I took one for the team

Hello it's me again and if you want to know what the title means you'll have to stick around for a while. Sorry but no spoiler This trip was 3 years in the making and the official countdown started at 439 days. Surprisingly the time seemed to fly by. Our little adventure was taken by me (for those who don't know I'm Figmentfan423 Figgy to my friends here), my dh and our 2 boys James 14 and fellow Disney planner and M who's a bit older autistic and doesn't like getting his picture taken or me talking about him. Our trip began at
IMG_0009.JPG
am on July 30th. We sang happy birthday to my little guy while driving down the street on our way to Disney. I'm a very mean mommy who made my baby spend his birthday in the car. Any way it was smooth sailing until half way through Virginia where we hit rain and traffic all the way to the North Carolina border. It was bad enough we worried a bit about making it to our hotel for the first night but once we hit NC the skies cleared and so did the traffic:joyfull: and we made it to Florida
IMG_0012.JPG
to take the obligitory first Florida picture of the boys. With a bit of luck and excitement we made it to Ormond Beach to get a good night's sleep.

MySmallWorldof4

Do you still have the recipe for the quinoa cakes from Whispering Canyon? I love this report. It has been a great way to spend a cold, gloomy, rainy, spring day. :)

MySmallWorldof4

I will try to remember to check that out on our trip. I love watching glass-blowing. There is a glass blowing shop in Bethlehem, PA where my oldest used to do theater/dance. I assume it is still there. I would take the other kids to watch when she was in class. It was fun.:)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I will try to remember to check that out on our trip. I love watching glass-blowing. There is a glass blowing shop in Bethlehem, PA where my oldest used to do theater/dance. I assume it is still there. I would take the other kids to watch when she was in class. It was fun.:)
YUP Banana Factory on 3rd Street is still there. MSUSA was cheaper for a Christmas ornament:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom