I saw Samantha Brown filming by the Boardwalk yesterday.

bgraham34

Original Poster
Yesterday morning I was walking on the Boardwalk and I saw Samantha Brown filming something in front of Atlantic Dance. I heard her mention something about DVC. I did manage to get a picture. I will see if I can post it later.

G00fyDad

I highly doubt she was not drinking because she has a bun in the oven.

I think he was joking. ;)

But seriously, she does seem to be drinking everywhere she goes. But in her defense it is only one drink per location and she's not slamming them back. LOL

wiigirl

Was she drinking? Because I'm preety sure she's an achilolic if you've seen her show

lmao... :p
75.gif

WDWYankee15

She was probably filming early for the Christmas Day parade. She has made appearances the last few years in a segment generally promoting something. (Aulani, Cruiseline, etc.)

hiptwinmama

I believe that she contracted to DVC, I have watched several of the DVC promotional videos/shows and she is in most of the more recent ones.

MagicMan88

Interesting! There was filming going on at Hollywood Studios yesterday too. Right next to BATB theater. I wonder if they're related in some form...

WDWYankee15

Interesting! There was filming going on at Hollywood Studios yesterday too. Right next to BATB theater. I wonder if they're related in some form...
Might be for the parade too. They may be discussing the new "Tangled" show that will be replacing BATB there, or filming for the "What's Next" Presentations coming up on the 7th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom