I quit my job!

pluto77

Hopefully I'll be out of my job soon. Never work fast food, especially Wendy's!

I applied at a new PetSmart that was opening up by me awhile ago, but I didn't get a job. I've heard and read a lot of bad things about working there though so maybe I got lucky.

MKCP 1985

pluto77 said:

I applied at a new PetSmart that was opening up by me awhile ago, but I didn't get a job. I've heard and read a lot of bad things about working there though so maybe I got lucky.
I hear they have an opening for a dog washer. :lookaroun

Congrats, Freak, but I hate to tell you that I'd heard you were only a few weeks away from a promotion to "dog-poo picker upper!" :eek:

Dizknee_Phreek

pluto77 said:
I was going to make a finger joke here, but I won't.
Fast food (thank goodness I've avoided that, thus far) and retail have to be the two worst kinds of jobs (although office jobs dealing with numbers would murder me). I now hate the Christmas holidays (not entirely) thanks to working at Kirkland's.

Yellow Shoes

As an ENGLISH major, I can assure you that spell check will betray you faster than an ex-significant other.

Grammar check is worse, and usually wrong. I remember a few years back when my Dad called in a tizzy because the grammar correction suggestion was completely incorrect.

pluto77

Dizknee_Phreek said:
I was going to make a finger joke here, but I won't. Fast food(thank goodness I've avoided that, thus far) and retail have to be the two worst kinds of jobs (although office jobs dealing with numbers would murder me). I now hate the Christmas holidays (not entirely) thanks to working at Kirkland's.
:lol: I had no idea what you were talking about at first, but now I get it. (I guess I'm a little slow :lol: ) Yes fast food is horrible, especially since most fast food managers are :zipit:, at least the higher up ones. It wouldn't be all THAT bad if they treated us a little better.

Mr Bill

I'm sixteen years old and still haven't gotten a job! You're way ahead of me. I intend to get one this summer though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom