I Need Some Help Picking A Gift For Mom

Professor_Jason

I'm taking my Mom in two weeks to an after hours event and it's he first visit to WDW. I want to get her something special in the Magic Kingdom for her first trip, I was thinking a bracelet or a bag or something. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!
p.s. It's a party at the Tower of Terror and I've already sent her the wristlet bag to use at the party

DisneyDids

My DH bought me a Disney Parks Pandora bracelet back in 2015. We’ve added Disney Parks charms/beads to it over the past few visits (it’s now full) and it is now the perfect way to remind us of special things that we did/saw at the Parks as a family. For example, we saw one of the last showings of Wishes and one of the first of Happily Ever After so my bracelet contains Wishes and HEA beads. Beautiful piece of jewellery with wonderful sentimental value too.

Upvote 0

yensid67

If money is no object...then maybe the Partners Statue? Or something ToT themed to remember the party!? But I think the Partners Statue would be perfect because in encircles everything the World has to offer!!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I can't tell from the post if you're trying to get something in the Magic Kingdom, or at HS (where the Tower of Terror is), but if you've already bought her a bag, my alternative recommendation would be a Christmas ornament. They can be found at several shops in every park, or pre-purchased online at the Disney Store. There's jewelry and beautiful pins available all over the place, as well. Just Google "places to buy [item] at [park]" to get the full list of options.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom