I need help...

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
My wife and I are going to Disney World next week. This will be our 6th time together. My wife is afraid of roller coasters. BUT she like to go on Rock-N-Roller Coaster becuase it is in the dark and it does not go up a lift hill. She likes Space Mountain (dark again). She also loves Thunder Mountain (I can't explain why? There is a lift hill and its not in the dark).

The one ride I want her to go on is the new Primeval Whirl. If anyone has any good or bad comments about the ride, please reply and let me know! Thanks in advance!

DisneyFreak721

I visited DAK in March and was lucky enough to just catch the soft opening of Primevil Whirl. It was GREAT!! As for it being an incredibly frightening roller coaster. NO WAY! If your wife/girlfriend/ or whatever can do Big Thunder Mountain, then she can do Primevil whirl. Besides, you only spin for the last 30 seconds or so. Not the whole thing as some might think. It can be a little rough at times though, but nothing that bad.

bvolguards

Disney freak is right.........primevil whirl is a really mild ride and if you can do rnr you can definitly do pw........actually i wish pw was a little bit more wild, but what are u going to do?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom