I need help with a vietnam paper!!!

cdunbar

Original Poster
Hey guys, I am suppose to interview 2 vietnam vets for a paper for one of my history classes. I ran into a small snag though when one of the two I had scheduled to interview has backed out on me. So long story short, is there anyone on here who served in Vietnam and would be willing to chat with me openly about their experience? If so please, please, please let me know by sending me a PM or leaving your info here. We can talk on the phone, or through IM's but it would have to be on or before wednesday being that the paper is due thursday, hence y I am posting here because I'm really between a rock and a hard place. HELP!!!

disney4life2008

As I type this there is a 3 hour program on the National Geographic Channel about the Vietnam War (people giving 1st hand accounts). Though, you may not be able to use that show. This is the only time it is coming on.

cdunbar

Original Poster
Thanks, but I have to speak to an actual veteran, thanks for the help though I greatly appreciate it.:wave:

Captain Hank

If this doesn't work out, try contacting your local VFW branch or Veterans Affairs office. They'd probably be able to help you out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom