I Need Advice For A One Night Stay

Hcalvert

I am so annoyed, but also secretly happy. The annoying part:mad:: I found out yesterday that my flight for my July trip was cancelled and I was automatically rebooked from a nonstop 2.5 hour flight to a flight with an overnight layover and arriving to MCO a day later than planned. I had to call the airline and they offered me to leave a day early. The secretly happy part:D : I have to add a day to our stay at Disney. POR standard room is not available to extend my current reservation (only the royal rooms and I would have to switch rooms the next day), so I figured if I have to move rooms after a night, why not just go to a different resort? I am thinking of renting some DVC points for the one day. So, I guess I am asking advice where to stay for one night and does anyone have any contacts with a DVC owner to book an one night stay? I am aware of Dave's, but I do not meet the minimum point requirement as I need less than 20 points. Or, should I book a room with Disney under the current room discount? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

JenDud

I used Undercover Tourist to find a room for a 1 night stay in June. It’s not DVC but I got a room for less than the Disney website had it listed.

Upvote 0

Hcalvert

Original Poster
I used Undercover Tourist to find a room for a 1 night stay in June. It’s not DVC but I got a room for less than the Disney website had it listed.

Thank you. I was able to book a one night stay at Poly for a price of a moderate room. We're hoping they'll extend After Hours at MK into the summer like last year and we can take advantage of that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom