I Need a New Car

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
Due to an unfortunate accident my precious 2013 Mini Cooper S may not make it :cry:. Now circumstances have changed since I purchased the Cooper in 2013, mainly a toddler that wasn't born when I got my fun car. The car still needs to be fun to drive since I commute 30 miles a day. I think touch screens are gross and a lot of the tech is bloat now. I want my IPhone to interact with the car and Bluetooth that's it. We both loved the Mini and it was the car I always wanted but it is a bit of a pain to get the kid out of the back. I don't know if we like the new Mini 2 or 4 door either, too maxi. Wife is totally against any Ford or Chevy for some reason, even though *heavy breathing* Ford Focus RS. Anyone got any suggestions?

artvandelay

Due to an unfortunate accident my precious 2013 Mini Cooper S may not make it :cry:. Now circumstances have changed since I purchased the Cooper in 2013, mainly a toddler that wasn't born when I got my fun car. The car still needs to be fun to drive since I commute 30 miles a day. I think touch screens are gross and a lot of the tech is bloat now. I want my IPhone to interact with the car and Bluetooth that's it. We both loved the Mini and it was the car I always wanted but it is a bit of a pain to get the kid out of the back. I don't know if we like the new Mini 2 or 4 door either, too maxi. Wife is totally against any Ford or Chevy for some reason, even though *heavy breathing* Ford Focus RS. Anyone got any suggestions?
Take a look at the Hyundai Sonata Sport, the Toyota Camry XSE, the Mazda 6 and the Subaru XV. All are great cars.

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
I lean toward smaller cars. So far have looked at Juke Nismo Rs, Acura ILX, Honda Civic, WRX, Mini Cooper 4 door and Countryman. So far down to WRX, Cooper and distant 3rd ILX. May look at Mazda.

NYwdwfan

I lean toward smaller cars. So far have looked at Juke Nismo Rs, Acura ILX, Honda Civic, WRX, Mini Cooper 4 door and Countryman. So far down to WRX, Cooper and distant 3rd ILX. May look at Mazda.

My husband has a Mazda 3 Hatchback and loves it - at least he did love it until he had a Dodge Charger as a rental. Now he just sort of loves it but would rather the muscle-ly car. It's a 2011 and has 60,000 miles on it and only major maintenance was replacing tires and brakes. The newer models get better gas mileage and are nicer looking than his.

Disneyhead'71

I'm loving my KIA Soul. I got a mid level. Bluetooth, Sirius XM, and USB port that plays MP3s from a flash drive.

The rear doors open wide for car seat access.

And a 10 year warranty.

TomHendricks

I know you're close to making a decision but I wanted to add the Honda HR-V. My best friend has one, the are a family of three. They have a two year old and they absolutely love this car.

JohnByers

As a Mazda fan (our family owns 3!) I had to get something practical as I couldn't fit both my kids in my Miata I picked up a 2015 Mazda 3 Touring 6 speed. It has lots of bells and whistles and gets 35mpg in town. It handles reasonably well, is VERY comfortable and has a bit of pep when you need it. This car is fantastic and I recommend it to everyone now.

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
Before I reveal the purchase lets remember "Kate". This was not one of her good days.
IMG_2284.JPG
IMG_2286.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom