I miss WDW

jorgetheviking

Original Poster
:( I've been rummaging through the Picture of the Day thread, and I have come to the realization that, "I miss WDW." I wish I could be there so bad right now. I know I am not alone on this.

jorgetheviking

Original Poster
I don't have the money to go and I havent been since 2003 though. I've locked myself in my room in the dark while I watch all my WDW videos.

yankspy

I don't have the money to go and I havent been since 2003 though. I've locked myself in my room in the dark while I watch all my WDW videos.
Are you able to take a drive over there. I know when I lived in St.Pete I would often just decide to drive over there and hang out at the Poly and watch Wishes and maybe even grab a bite at Ohana's. There is a lot of free stuff to do there. I know it may not be the same as being in the parks but I sure would love to be hanging out on a hammock at the Poly right about now.

jorgetheviking

Original Poster
Last month I was at The Contemporary, and even took a trip on the monorail. But I just mis walking down Main Street, and seeing the castle, and the Haunted Mansion, all of it. I just want to go so bad right now.

Philo

I miss it a lot and I'm not sure when I'll be able to go back:(

My next trip to America will take me round California and Vegas (at least I'll get to go to DL) so there is no way I'll be back in the world till at least 2010

jtwyatt

I miss it like crazy as well.... I leave this tuesday for the world....it always seems like the last week is the worst.....I need WDW in my system bad!!!

MKCP 1985

:( I've been rummaging through the Picture of the Day thread, and I have come to the realization that, "I miss WDW." I wish I could be there so bad right now. I know I am not alone on this.

So you think there might be a reason this is such a popular website and discussion forum board with such threads as Picture of the Day? :lol:

You have two good kidneys, don't you? You only need one to live. :drevil: Just don't sell yourself short - go for Deluxe with dining or nothing! :lol:

BuzzVs.Zurg

I know! This always happens to me! One day I can miss it so much that I would spend the whole day watching disney movies, and right now happens to be one of those times, but fortunately I'm going there in 6 days, so I don't have to wait THAT long.

Blackie Pueblo

I love Disney World as well. And I live in Port Richey Fl. I have the season pass (which works for me because I don't like to go during the Summer months) and as much as I hate the Summer I'm going through withdrawl. I miss walking through the parks. I miss the sounds and the smells. I even miss watching the families pass with big smiles on their faces and the Disney hats on their heads.

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"
---Walter Elias Disney

Disneybub

I am so glad this thread has been started, I was just thinking the exact same thing, Ive got 40 days till i leave, and im driving myself mad. Im ready to go, i just wish it would hurry up.... :rolleyes:

Disneykidder

I miss it too. If you look at my signature, there were a number of years that I missed...school, work, wedding, etc., But I am lucky that I am going in :sohappy:28 days for 8+ days. We cannot wait. We are taking our nephew and it will be his first time there so he is pysched. Although I want my trip to be here NOW, it then means when I get back I have 2 days until I return to work as a teacher so I am not rushing it too much, hehe.

Also a downer is that this will be our last trip for a few years.:cry: I am having a baby at the end of Jan. and will not be going back until he/she is at least 2. My son was 2 1/2 when he first went and I think it was perfect. (This is his third trip) So.....2011 after this year.:cry:

Right now I am SO excited- I'm leaving for the airport in less than 11 hours. (though I do have to get up at 4- but it is SO worth it)

I am so hyper! I know I won't get any sleep tonight! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom