I miss El Pirata y el Perico

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I hear ya, we miss it too. It was a nice surprise that it was open during the Pirate and Princess Party. :slurp:

sbkline

It's closed??? Since when? I thought we might eat lunch there on one of the days of our trip next week. :veryconfu

Figment82

I ate there a week before Easter and it was absoultely PACKED! We waited in line for a good 25-30 minutes, and by the time we got our taco shells, the taco bar had been picked clean and there was literally no where to sit. I'm surprised there's not enough demand for this restaurant year round, at least during the summer. It's a great place - and I love the build your own taco concept.

doop

I ate there a week before Easter and it was absoultely PACKED! We waited in line for a good 25-30 minutes, and by the time we got our taco shells, the taco bar had been picked clean and there was literally no where to sit. I'm surprised there's not enough demand for this restaurant year round, at least during the summer. It's a great place - and I love the build your own taco concept.
I didn't eat there, but I walked past it, and it was hoppin' on the week before Easter.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I wish it was still open year round. I loves me some taco salad.

One cool thing about it closing from time to time is that you can still sit at the tables and eat. My family did that this winter and since we had brought in PBandJ sanwiches for the little ones. It was really nice - like we had our own giant restaurant!

Tink's Favorite

Pirate and the Parrot owns!

This is the only place to get a hard shell taco in all of Walt Disney World. If I am mistaken, please tell me where I can get one like the ones they serve here. This is my all time favorite lunch spot, because of its locale and the tacos, of which I am a fiend.

Last year (in mid July '06) it was open until 3pm. I ate there for lunch at around noon, because it had been closed the previous 3 years, and then I went back at 2:45pm just to fiend on more tacos and hopefully make the place look better as far as sales.

Perhaps if we all flood the Pirate and the Parrot when it IS open, they will expand hours and keep those tacos flying out of there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom