I miss Disney!!!

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
I'm sad... one year ago today we arrived at the Wonderful World! We were there from Feb. 11 - 20, 2005. I wanna go back sooooo bad! This summer there is a posibility that we will be going to Disneyland, CA. I WANT TO GO BACK TO WDW!!!!!!!:( :cry: :( :cry: :(

steviej

that is whats so awesome about these forums. can always keep the memories fresh in your minds and stuff like that.

radiohost

Wannabe Walt said:
I'm sad... one year ago today we arrived at the Wonderful World! We were there from Feb. 11 - 20, 2005. I wanna go back sooooo bad! This summer there is a posibility that we will be going to Disneyland, CA. I WANT TO GO BACK TO WDW!!!!!!!:( :cry: :( :cry: :(

listening to sorcerer radio helps me and every now and then catching a ride video on the net. :cool:

CaptainMichael

I'm missing it too, but I should be back sometime this year, probably December.
New Things Open by December:
*Living Seas
*Expedition Everest
*Nemo Show (I guess we'll give it a shot)
*PotC

Kwit35

Wannabe Walt said:
We are here for you. We feel your pain. I day dream daily about my favorite place in the world. Sigh, I miss it too.

Leo Koole

We feel the same. We went last year oktober to WDW. A trip that takes 15 hours (from Holland),but we wouldn't miss it. We hope to come back next oktober. My family and I (total seven people) loves WDW.

TrentMom

Snow

I really miss it today. I am looking outside at 7 inches of snow and it is 22 degrees out....Yuck:(

I believe only 84 more days until my next trip...first one with DS. My husband and I have not been there since 2000.

All Stars Movies
May 7-12 2006:)

sheilaro

Wannabe Walt said:
Yeah, the first year anniversary is always the hardest. Just keep surfing the net, listening to Sorcerer radio, and flipping through your Disney pictures! And most of all, keep visiting this site! :wave: It 's what has kept me going. I was in WDW Oct 2004...still as depressed as ever, but keeping my head above water planning the next visit!!! (planning your next visit is truly the only to survive WDW withdrawals)....

Ella's Mommy

I really wish I was there now considering the 8 inches off snow my house is burried in :hammer: I hate being trapped it drives me crazy fortunatelyI will be down March 23-27 for moms 60th:sohappy:

Heatherbell

I am sad too. We just went the last week of January. While we were there I was mentally planning another trip. The funny thing is that when I was planning my January trip I kept saying "ok last one this year, this is REALLY it" and there I was ON Spaceship Earth scheming on how to get back there again. These forums are a good support group but sometimes I think they are a source of evil making me feel like I REALLY want to go and causing me to purchase trips I really shouldn't purchase!!! LOL!!!

LPK

steviej said:
that is whats so awesome about these forums. can always keep the memories fresh in your minds and stuff like that.
Indeed. I've fell in love with this forum. :sohappy: Makes me remember how much i enjoyed my holiday to WDW. :D

tinkfan05

I know how you feel! We were there in May of 2005, and don't get to go back again until 2009. Hubby says there's too many other places to visit before he wants to go to Disney again. (like anything could compare to WDW).:veryconfu The only good thing about waiting, is there will be quite a few new things by then (Expeidition Everest being one), and my kids will both be old enough by then to ride all the big rides. I have a feeling this will be our last trip to WDW (at least until our kids are grown and we take the grandkids, which could be another 12-15 years), so I guess I should just be grateful that I still have at least one more trip to look forward too. After 2009, I will just be really sad.:(

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I just left yesterday and I miss it already!

Probably be back this time next year, unless I win the lottery in the meantime!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom