I miss Disney!!!

Craig & Lisa

Going the week after Easter, not soon enough, we were there last Nov. the week of Thanksgiving, and I had to leave early so I could get back to work. Whoop-dee-doo!!:p And we will be making arrangements for the first or second week of Nov., not going to try to go the week of Thanksgiving again, work give's me a real problem with that. Besides the time we go is when we originally started going in '97. At the end of the food and wine festival, haven't seen that for 3 years. And hopefully we will be able to give a family friend her college graduation present, which is to join us on our trip. The last time was in '98, she really misses the place, and at 25 she can enjoy more than she could the last time, we should have a blast.

DisneyFanLS

I miss WDW from the VERY minute I walk into my house after just getting BACK from WDW!!!! We've had to postpone our last couple of trips, but we're gonna get back there this December during the holidays!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

d'Isigny

DiZZneyPriCeSS said:
I really wish I was there now considering the 8 inches off snow my house is burried in :hammer: I hate being trapped it drives me crazy fortunatelyI will be down March 23-27 for moms 60th:sohappy:

Have 12 inches in the Valley Forge area...

Robby

Hi everyone, thank God I found this site and this thread! It's stopped me from going insane :eek: and having to pay a fortune for counselling. It's so good to know that other people suffer with withdrawals the same as me. I last visited WDW in 2000 and realistically aren't going to be able to make it back until 2009!!!!! :cry: I thought I was alone, but now I know I'm not!!

d'Isigny

Laura22 said:
I don't know how you guys can stand it so long between trips.

I used to have to wait 5 years between trips (after first trip).

It wasn't easy.

For the past 4 years...I've gone every year and will hopefully go every year from now on...

I usually go through withdraws for weeks after leaving WDW.

d'Isigny

Robby said:
Hi everyone, I'm the newbie (new member and first posting) Thank God I found this site and this thread! It's stopped me from going insane :eek: and having to pay a fortune for counselling. It's so good to know that other people suffer with withdrawals the same as me. I last visited WDW in 2000 and realistically aren't going to be able to make it back until 2009!!!!! :cry: I thought I was alone, but now I know I'm not!!

Good morning Robbie.

9 years!! Well, I've gone 7 years between...the year before I finally got to go back (always planned a year in advance) I was going crazy. It seems to get worst for me now. If I had to skip a year, I'd go through major withdraws.

CaptainMichael

Veebserella said:
I want to go back sooooo very badly! "I cant stand it any longer!" hopefully well be going back in december wooooohooo!!!!!!
Victoria, when did you have time to get online??? Get back to hanging sheetrock!:lol:

erinuga

Listen to this...my brother gets next week off from school for some crazy nonsensical reason and he asked if my parents would take him to wdw! without me?! yes. because i'm in grad school and we don't get breaks for no reason. but...without me?! how could they do that?!

jesserin

Robby said:
Hi everyone, thank God I found this site and this thread! It's stopped me from going insane :eek: and having to pay a fortune for counselling. It's so good to know that other people suffer with withdrawals the same as me. I last visited WDW in 2000 and realistically aren't going to be able to make it back until 2009!!!!! :cry: I thought I was alone, but now I know I'm not!!

Welcome to the boards Robbie - and Congrat's on becoming a premie member right away! :) I need to do it myself soon!

As for missing WDW... these boards only make it worse for me - but it is an addiction I can live with! ;) I get through it by listening to the park music as well... I'm listening to Spectro Magic right now! :D

mpaul32001

Wannabe Walt said:
I'm sad... one year ago today we arrived at the Wonderful World! We were there from Feb. 11 - 20, 2005. I wanna go back sooooo bad! This summer there is a posibility that we will be going to Disneyland, CA. I WANT TO GO BACK TO WDW!!!!!!!:( :cry: :( :cry: :(

So do I...(And i just got back yesterday! lol)

PoohB

The things that make me smile even when I am sitting in our little apartment in the bitter cold are these forums and Sorcerer Radio(a thing I just recently got addicted to!). Thanks guys for making me feel like I am not a complete wacko for getting teary eyed every time a commercial comes on or I watch the vacation planning video(for the 500th time). :cry:

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
The saddest part about this time of this year for me...just this year... is that I was supposed to be in WDW right now (most likely...or atleast really soon) with one of my mom's best friends, her neice, and her neice's daughter. Just us four...staying at Caribbean Beach (most likely) for like 6 or 7 days. Well, that didn't happen because Bev, my mom's best friend, had surgery back in October (or Sept...Oct. I think) and it didn't go well at all. She ended up dying of infection which caused her to go brain dead. I was sooo upset (not just because I couldn't go to WDW now but because she was one of my best friends too.) I miss her a lot. RIP Bev...we miss you.

jojoyner55

I don't know how some of you stand it, saying it has been years:brick: I thank my lucky stars (Thanks, stars!:wave: ) that for the past three years I have been able to go twice a year. Believe me, an AP pays for itself! I leave Saturday for my February trip - and can't wait! And you know, the old saw about familiarity breeding contempt just doesn't apply to WDW. It is fresh, delightful, and magic no matter how often you go. I love that place!:sohappy:

Kwit35

jojoyner55 said:
I don't know how some of you stand it, saying it has been years:brick: I thank my lucky stars (Thanks, stars!:wave: ) that for the past three years I have been able to go twice a year. Believe me, an AP pays for itself! I leave Saturday for my February trip - and can't wait! And you know, the old saw about familiarity breeding contempt just doesn't apply to WDW. It is fresh, delightful, and magic no matter how often you go. I love that place!:sohappy:
You go girl (boy)!!!!! I agree. The thing I love about WDW is the fact that it is so familiar, it feels like home. Yet, it renews itself so often, it never gets boring. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME ON YOUR TRIP!!!!!! :sohappy:

jojoyner55

Kwit35 - many thanks! How can a trip to WDW not be awesome? And its boy by the way... That's me with Cinderella in my avatar. She is the souvenir I have always wanted to take home, but they seem to frown on that...:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom