I miss Disney World

tiggerzgirl83

Original Poster
I just got back from WDW saturday night. I never felt this sad when I return home. I had soooo much fun. The crowds were light and the lines were as well. I think 20 minutes was the longest I waited for a ride.

The Haunted Mansion was cool, I love the new bride, she is creepy. The audio sounded great.

The Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor was awsome. It interacts with the audience like Turtle Talk. It was funny.

Splash Mountain was a lot of fun. We walked right on every time. I went on it 4 times. Usually theres always a wait but we got lucky. My uncles friend's 3 year old son wanted to go on it sooo bad and missed the height requirement by 2 centimeters (literally) they CM actually took a credit card and swiped under the wood above his head and said he did'nt make it. He was sooo upset so we stuck those little antibacterial bottles inside his sneakers and he made the height requirement. It was so funny. It was a different CM doing the measuring so we got through. Half way in the guy that denied him was standing there and asked where we were going and I told him we had 2 find somebody and made it up the steps...It was great...and he loved the ride.

Expedition Everest was great as always. Walked right on that as well.

Test Track was down for a few hours on the 12th. We fastpassed it and rode it at night before we left the park. I loved it at night.

I loved the new editions in Mexico's boat ride. I thought it was cute.

We did the Nemo Musical for the 1st time and it was really nice. I loved the show. My favorite part was Crush's part. That guy that does Crush was awsome.

We stayed at POR. The hotel was nice but we were in building 24 and it was a mile away from the food court and lobby. I hated that. We had a close bus stop though. The buses were horrible, unorganized and packed. We had 2 stand the 1st couple days we were there. The boat ride to Downtown Disney was nice and relaxing but very noisy..Not the people but the boat itself.

Our room was very nice and clean.

The weather was absolutely beautiful all week. Not a drop of rain. Friday the 16th was a little chilly. Other then that it was nice.

We ate at Liberty Tree Tavern, Planet Hollywood, Chef Mickeys, Ohanas, Scifi, and Coral Reef. They were all nice and the food was great. Sci-Fi wasn't that great this year. That was my least favorite place out of all of them. We loved Planet Hollywood though. It was nice and the Dining Plan was worth it. We got to meet every character that was at the character breakfasts. The kids loved it. My 3 year cousin was alittle scared of them but he loves Mickey..Who doesn't? :)

Overall, my vacation was a blast and I'm going through Disney withdraw already...I feel like crying...The weather is so crappy right now in South Jersey. What a difference..:cry:

Im going again next year at the same time, let the count down begin!

Until next time......

SallyShine

When I got back in October I was totally bummed. I didn't even visit this site until this past Friday. I can only stay away for so long and then I'm dying to know what's going on. The best way to get over it is to plan another trip!

ThinkTink721

I know that -- "I miss WDW feeling" -- we just got back from our last trip in Sept. & I am already wanting the time to fly until our next scheduled trip (next Sept.).
I know some people who are at WDW right now & it makes me want to be there that much more.
I just can't wait!
:wave:

I know, we left Saturday morning and it was soooo hard to leave. Glad to hear you had a great time, I agree the parks weren't very busy and I think 20 mintues was the longest we had to wait. Even E:E was suprisingly short 15 mintues everytime we rode it (everyone around that area Friday around 12:00 heard the funniest thing, it could be heard from anywhere in AK and people were still talking about it all day)! But anywho I definitely wish I could have stayed longer! Weather was great and we'll be going back same time next year as well!

Tinkerbella16

I was there with Tiggerzgirl83 and I am so depressed to be back home. This year was my favorite trip so far. I miss our room at POR!!

I cannot wait to go back the same time next year. :D

Pluto'sGrl

I feel the same way. We honeymooned 10/29/07-11/6/07. We had a great time. We had never visited in the Fall before, always in the Spring. We only waited in one 10 min line the whole vacation. I'll be spoiled for the next trip!
At least it seems that most of you will be back next year...we probably won't be back for several years =(. There's nothing like leaving "real life" behind and vacationing in the Disney bubble!

lilclerk

I feel the same way. We honeymooned 10/29/07-11/6/07. We had a great time. We had never visited in the Fall before, always in the Spring. We only waited in one 10 min line the whole vacation. I'll be spoiled for the next trip!
At least it seems that most of you will be back next year...we probably won't be back for several years =(. There's nothing like leaving "real life" behind and vacationing in the Disney bubble!

Congratulations! I know how you feel, I decided to go back to school starting in January and am also saving for a new car, so who knows when I'll get back to The World? But the waiting will just make the next trip even better =)

66Stella

Congratulations!! We will be married 15 years on 10/29/08 and we will be on vacation at WDW from the 28th of October '08 to November 6th '08. So glad to hear that the lines are not long...we have never been to WDW in the fall, always late spring. We are planning on taking my 9 year old to MNSSHP and we can't wait.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom