I made magic!

Prezli

Original Poster
We made the mistake of buying the deluxe plan and realized that the last day we had 4 meals too many. There was just no way we could eat them before we left for the airport. So I walked into Bomas and asked the CM to find me a nice family of four to buy their breakfast. She was surprised but took me to a table with an adorable family and I told them that breakfast was on me including the tip and that they should enjoy their day. They couldn't believe it at first but I finally convinced them and when the father asked me if he could repay me in some way I said, "No, really just pass it on or buy something nice for your daughters." I must say it felt really great to make magic for someone!

Debbi:sohappy:

NowInc

Wow..that was really nice of you!!! It just goes to show there are still many nice and generous people out there....

Prezli

Original Poster
It really felt good to see that family smile and say that things like that just don't happen. Yes they do!:animwink:

Debbi

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Awwww How nice:) That is something that they will never forget!
That was really cool....
Can you feel the love?......

tnkrbell

Prezli you ROCK!!!!! :D :sohappy: What a great thing to do I bet you made their day!!!!!!!
I had something like that happen to me one time we were staying at the Beach club with friends and went to Mk when we were almost at the stop I realised I forgot my hubbys and my ticket!! A lady was on the bus and heard me,she and her hubby had hopper passes they were through with ut had a day left so she gave them to us!! I will never forget her kindness!! :D

WDWTrekker

That was an awesome thing to do. You never no how that is going to "pay itself down the road". Random acts of kindness can do wonders in peoples life. You should really feel good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom