Pre-Trip I"M GOING TO DISNEY and I'M STAYING IN A DELUXE!

So I wasn't planning on doing a pre trip report so soon but since I have the day off thanks to the past presidents I figured I'd get it started rather then get on the tread mill. Plus Tuvalu looks like she might be taking a few weeks off and I'll have nothing else to look forward too. :)

I'm so excited for this trip! We will be staying in our very first Deluxe! This could be bad for us, I may get spoiled!! This is also our first time renting points. Everything went smooth and hopefully nothing happens between now and our trip.

A few of the details:

WHO: Just J and I will be taking this trip
IMG_0571.JPG

Unfortunately this photo is a year old. It's the only one I have on hand at the moment that doesn't have one of us making a face.

WHEN: September 14-18. It'll be an awesome 4 nights over our anniversary weekend!!

WHERE: Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village!! Whoop Whoop!

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I

I need to find someone that will pay me to look at Disney sites!!! I even find myself looking at WDW in Google Maps just so I can look at the parks and resorts. :angelic: (BTW... The Google Maps view of Epcot currently shows the Flower and Garden setup. Looks Great!!)

View attachment 223716
Great Jeff, now that is something else I will have to look at. ;) (BTW...Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be checking into that!)

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I came home on my lunch and what did I see!!! Mickey mail!!
IMG_3117.JPG

Then later when Joe came home I let him enjoy in the magic
IMG_3122.JPG

IMG_3121.JPG

Selfies really aren't the most flattering.

Only 24 days to go!!

I also contacted our airline and very sweetly asked if we could move our departure time and she let me so we're arriving at Disney 6 hours earlier than originally planned!

Today was a very good day!!

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
IMG_3204.JPG

Just look at those sad, sad empty suitcases!!

We leave in just two days and haven't started packing. Normally I would have been packed two weeks ago, but with a crazy work schedule lately, kids that have way to many activities and the "will we even be able to go due to Irma" we just haven't packed.

Now, if you read my whole report you know this is mainly a resort/pool trip with just one day at AK. I was only planning on taking a small carry on because all I really need is a bathing suit but thanks to @lostpro9het I now get to check a bag full of beer.

Sorry to all who weren't so lucky with Irma, but I'm very happy I still get to go on vacation!

lostpro9het

Now, if you read my whole report you know this is mainly a resort/pool trip with just one day at AK. I was only planning on taking a small carry on because all I really need is a bathing suit but thanks to @lostpro9het I now get to check a bag full of beer.

Hey, all I did was tell J what I was doing. I in no way, just a little maybe, told him what he should do... I mean if you're going to be by the pool that long you might as well make sure you have something you know you like there ala Golden Monkey.

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Yay! I can't believe it's this close!! Have a fantastic trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
Thanks!! I get to check in for my flight in 2 hours!! :D

Have a great trip

Max
Thanks Max, I haven't seen you post much lately. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Hey, all I did was tell J what I was doing. I in no way, just a little maybe, told him what he should do... I mean if you're going to be by the pool that long you might as well make sure you have something you know you like there ala Golden Monkey.
You and your suggestions will make J's trip just a little bit better. What is it about guys and their beer? :rolleyes:

lostpro9het

Thanks for the replies. I may not answer much but appreciate the comments

We have been wandering around AKL and loving every minute.

Our first meal at Mara. Pretty good burger actually.

View attachment 229707

But this was staring at me!!View attachment 229708

That's better.

View attachment 229709

Now at Victoria falls having our first drink. Sorry @lostpro9het , J started without you.

View attachment 229710
Thats ok, I'm sampling J's portion of my bootleg now
IMG_0527.JPG

Yayyyyyy! So excited that you're here! Sooooo.. when are drinks (@lostpro9het)? :p
I think we're shooting for saturday some time...maybe at the poly?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom