Pre-Trip I"M GOING TO DISNEY and I'M STAYING IN A DELUXE!

So I wasn't planning on doing a pre trip report so soon but since I have the day off thanks to the past presidents I figured I'd get it started rather then get on the tread mill. Plus Tuvalu looks like she might be taking a few weeks off and I'll have nothing else to look forward too. :)

I'm so excited for this trip! We will be staying in our very first Deluxe! This could be bad for us, I may get spoiled!! This is also our first time renting points. Everything went smooth and hopefully nothing happens between now and our trip.

A few of the details:

WHO: Just J and I will be taking this trip
IMG_0571.JPG

Unfortunately this photo is a year old. It's the only one I have on hand at the moment that doesn't have one of us making a face.

WHEN: September 14-18. It'll be an awesome 4 nights over our anniversary weekend!!

WHERE: Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village!! Whoop Whoop!

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I
Max,...Shhh....but I think my boss is suspecting that I'm looking at Disney sites more than I'm doing work that I'm being paid to do.

I need to find someone that will pay me to look at Disney sites!!! I even find myself looking at WDW in Google Maps just so I can look at the parks and resorts. :angelic: (BTW... The Google Maps view of Epcot currently shows the Flower and Garden setup. Looks Great!!)

upload_2017-8-18_16-52-14.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom