Pre-Trip I"M GOING TO DISNEY and I'M STAYING IN A DELUXE!

So I wasn't planning on doing a pre trip report so soon but since I have the day off thanks to the past presidents I figured I'd get it started rather then get on the tread mill. Plus Tuvalu looks like she might be taking a few weeks off and I'll have nothing else to look forward too. :)

I'm so excited for this trip! We will be staying in our very first Deluxe! This could be bad for us, I may get spoiled!! This is also our first time renting points. Everything went smooth and hopefully nothing happens between now and our trip.

A few of the details:

WHO: Just J and I will be taking this trip
IMG_0571.JPG

Unfortunately this photo is a year old. It's the only one I have on hand at the moment that doesn't have one of us making a face.

WHEN: September 14-18. It'll be an awesome 4 nights over our anniversary weekend!!

WHERE: Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village!! Whoop Whoop!

MotherofaPrincessLover

No Way! We are also staying at Kidani! (did we have this conversation and I forgot? I tend to do that. :D) We arrive a few days before you. We'll be at the pool everyday except the 17th!! And don't worry about the naughty boy. All kids have their moments. Mine certainly did. They turned out pretty good
I think we did talk about both staying there ;) Our trips are coming up fast!

Trisha Lynn

Late, but following along. You'll be leaving the day we go to AKL and AK, but that's okay.

We have stayed at both moderates and values, our trip this past summer we decided to stay at a value again. Well, I don't think I'll be staying at one again.

I think I'm screwed then, because on my first ever WDW trip, we're staying at POFQ and I'd never be able to get my hubs to consider a Value resort just to be able to do a trip. Maybe for one by myself, but with my new mobility problems, I don't think I'd ever be able to take a trip alone. :(

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
View attachment 216405

View attachment 216406

Seriously, do the afternoon and make a lunch out of it!
Your meme's kill me. I do want to but I think I've decided since we're only spending one day at a park I don't want to use 3+ hours doing a tour. Sounds crazy I know since it's a great tour but that's how I roll. So J maybe getting what he wants. Have you ever tried out the spa at AKL? I didn't know they had one until just yesterday.

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Late, but following along. You'll be leaving the day we go to AKL and AK, but that's okay.

I think I'm screwed then, because on my first ever WDW trip, we're staying at POFQ and I'd never be able to get my hubs to consider a Value resort just to be able to do a trip. Maybe for one by myself, but with my new mobility problems, I don't think I'd ever be able to take a trip alone. :(
Trisha, I hope things look up for you and someday you'll get to take a solo trip. It's something I would love to do someday.

Songbird76

I got a pedicure for my brother's wedding and HATED the leg massage. OUCH!! WHY do people do that willingly, much less PAY for it?? I think I might belong in the camp of "no strangers touching me, please". No spas for this girl...that's more like torture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom