I love the Monsters. Inc Comedy club!

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
We got on the Monsters. Inc Comdey Club on our last trip and I LOVED IT!! I love the interactivity, and it's just the funniest thing i've seen in a long time. I think this was a great addition to Tomorrowland which I personally think needs new stuff. Before this thing came in, the only attractions I liked there was Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin. This is defintetly going to be a repeater for me each visit!

EpcotServo

Funny how many threads have appeared of late with people raving about it. I got slammed for defending it way back when, and was told that it'd be very unpopular, and would close in two to three months. I was even accused that I was one of the people making the show! I'm glad I was right about how WDI woud be able to make it a hit with some time.
:D

Epcot82Guy

I think it's quality adds to my extreme frustration with it. Other than the into video, I thought it was really good. I just can't get over it's lack of sense in TL. This as a replacement for Sounds Dangerous would have been spectacular! But, c'est la vie...

Maria

I liked Turtle Talk a lot better than Monsters... Of course, it is different, but the "turtle" was a genious!

HinunterZuNich

I went into this attraction expecting the worst and all I can say is that my dad and I came out LAUGHING. It's not the best thing ever, but during our show everything played out great. I was in tears at one point due to a funny slip-up in the middle of the show due to guests who's interaction did not pan out very well to help the show move forward (they had accents so the characters on screen could not properly understand what they were saying)

primetime52

I love MILF too! I've only done it once, though, so I'm not sure if it would get old after a while. I thought it was extremely clever and surprisingly entertaining for a show that has to stay G rated (I've been very jaded thanks to my love for Howard Stern and Bubba the Love Sponge.)

The time I saw it, one of the volunteers chosen from the crowd was a woman who spoke only Spanish. The monster comedians did an excellent job at poking fun at her.

I will certainly be attending MILF again on my next trip.

the-reason14

Well, Im not a big fan of the attraction. I thought it was lame, corny, stupid, and pointless. At no point during the show did my dad and I laugh. I mean, I found myself laughing alittle at Jungle Cruises corny jokes, but monsters was just beyond pathetic. Its show you wont see me wasting time to watch again, so thats good for the people who like it and wants 1 less person.

I also didnt like it because it in no way fits into TL, and it sucks. 2 bad combos IMO.

I love MILF too! I've only done it once, though, so I'm not sure if it would get old after a while. I thought it was extremely clever and surprisingly entertaining for a show that has to stay G rated (I've been very jaded thanks to my love for Howard Stern and Bubba the Love Sponge.)

The time I saw it, one of the volunteers chosen from the crowd was a woman who spoke only Spanish. The monster comedians did an excellent job at poking fun at her.

I will certainly be attending MILF again on my next trip.

Yeah, I saw a MILF too and she was hottt!!!! I think it was the woman who spoke Spanish.

On another note, I texted a joke when I went to this and they used it! They had to censor it because my joke wasn't PC.
Q: What do they call sandpaper in Afghanistan?
A: A map.

(They changed "Afghanistan" to "the Sahara.")

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Well, Im not a big fan of the attraction. I thought it was lame, corny, stupid, and pointless. At no point during the show did my dad and I laugh. I mean, I found myself laughing alittle at Jungle Cruises corny jokes, but monsters was just beyond pathetic. Its show you wont see me wasting time to watch again, so thats good for the people who like it and wants 1 less person.

I also didnt like it because it in no way fits into TL, and it sucks. 2 bad combos IMO.

I agree. I just don't like it. I gave it more then a fair chance.

There are only a few attractions I will probably never experience again.

My top 5 worst Disney attraction:

5. Journey into Imagination w/ Figment (it's just not very good)
4. Golden Dreams at DCA (Whoopi dun blow'd peeps up!)
3. Disneyland Pooh Ride (makes no sense)
2. Monsters Inc Laugh Floor (not funny, not entertaining, not well done)
1. Sounds Dangerous (I loath this "attraction" - Who wants to be inside Drew Carey? :hurl:)

sillyspook13

I went into this attraction expecting the worst and all I can say is that my dad and I came out LAUGHING. It's not the best thing ever, but during our show everything played out great. I was in tears at one point due to a funny slip-up in the middle of the show due to guests who's interaction did not pan out very well to help the show move forward (they had accents so the characters on screen could not properly understand what they were saying)

I agree. I had very low expectations going into MILF, and I was pleasantly surprised. They even told my incredibly silly Disney joke (properly!).

What did Snow White say when she took her film to have it developed?

"Some day my prints will come." (Of course, sung to the tune of Some Day My Prince Will Come):D :brick:

primetime52

I agree. I just don't like it. I gave it more then a fair chance.

There are only a few attractions I will probably never experience again.

My top 5 worst Disney attraction:

5. Journey into Imagination w/ Figment (it's just not very good)
4. Golden Dreams at DCA (Whoopi dun blow'd peeps up!)
3. Disneyland Pooh Ride (makes no sense)
2. Monsters Inc Laugh Floor (not funny, not entertaining, not well done)
1. Sounds Dangerous (I loath this "attraction" - Who wants to be inside Drew Carey? :hurl:)

I'm a huge Drew Carey fan and even I don't like Sounds Dangerous. I'd be happier if they just played an episode of the Drew Carey show instead of that lame attraction.

LudwigVonDrake

I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed Laugh Floor VERY much. Much better than Timekeeper and miles ahead of Stitch's Great Escape. I was selected and Mac and Jeeves sang a new National Anthem for New York :)

HELLLLLLO HUMANS!!!!! :D

TroyMcClure

I have yet to see it, but I'll get a chance this week...hopefully I'll like it, but I dount it will be so good as to forget that it's in a totally innapropriate place and replaced one of my favorite shows.

bgraham34

I am still debating wether or not we will see this next month. My wife is not too excited about seeing it but we might. I would like to but if i can not i will not be upset.

PintoColvig

I typically hit just about every attraction at WDW whether it sux or not. But that's just me.

By the way, what did everyone think about LF's show set design?

Laura

Premium Member
I completely agree. I LOVED the Monster's Inc. show and was laughing my butt off the whole time. Though at the same time I was terrified they'd pick me to pick on!

Epcot82Guy

Actually, about the theater design, I thought it looked fine (although not TL-ish at all). BUT, the benches were TERRIBLY uncomfortable, I thought. I usually am ok with Disney seating, but those were borderline painful. Am I the only one who thinks so?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom