I Lost My Ap!!!!!!!!!!

Kellylynn322

Original Poster
I lost my Premium AP.......I am leaving on Saturday and I can't find it.....

Will they give me a new one w/ ID????

Is there a fee?

Or do I have to buy a new one????

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Kelly

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Yes / no / no. Replacement APs are absolutely free (a benefit of having them printed on the regular ticket stock).

Just go to a Guest Relations window and you'll have a new one in a minute or two. You might even be able to do it at any regular ticket window.

Kellylynn322

Original Poster
MrNonacho said:
Yes / no / no. Replacement APs are absolutely free (a benefit of having them printed on the regular ticket stock).

Just go to a Guest Relations window and you'll have a new one in a minute or two. You might even be able to do it at any regular ticket window.

Thank you soooo much. I have been in an absolute panic since I went to where it normally is and no AP, and no receipt for it..........

mandib

It could have been worse, we were waiting to get into MGM and my dad through his AP away with his coffee. But ya they'll give you a new one. Last trip ours wouldn't work no clue why. Don't stress too much.

wolf29

I lost my son's pass during our trip in May. It took five minutes go get a new one. One thing that makes it easier is to bring any paperwork that accompanied the pass upon issue, or ideally a copy of the pass itself. Even without this, replacement is a breeze.

barnum42

I'm glad to read these replies as I had previously read that unless you could quote the number off the back you were stuck. Glad that is not the case. Seemed a bit harsh as they have your name, address and credit card details on the system - not to mention the bio readings - I always thought it would be a doddle to replace.

Have a great trip Kelly.

Kellylynn322

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I am feeling alot better about it now....
The people I am traveling with have to go to the window to p/u their tix anyway.

Kelly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom