i know I asked before but....

kerrie

Original Poster
Ok i asked this before but cant remeber what the answer is. I Am going to disney in sept and I am arriving a day and 1/2 earlier than schedualed but have annual passes so i thought id hit the water park for the first time. My question is this in you ropion which park is better for a 2 and 3 year old. I know they are both kids friendly but which one you find that they have more fun at. any infor to help me choose would be great thank you
:brick:

WDW_Emily

I personally enjoy TL better but I think your kids will have more to do at BB

Basically at TL your kids will enjoy:
Castaway Creek
Ketchakiddee Creek
wave pool
your 3 year old might like Keel Haul Falls

At BB they will enjoy:
the chair lift
Runoff rapids(they can sit with an adult)
ski patrol
Tike's peak
cross country creek
melt away bay
If your children can swim, there are even more options available for them to do. we went when my sister was 3 while she was in swim classes and she rode snow stormers over and over again

rlaeromech

I would have to agree with the above poster. I like TL better but I have to agree that BB has a little more to do for a toddler. My daughter was 4 1/2 and loved BB.

Tom

Beta Return
Ok i asked this before but cant remeber what the answer is. I Am going to disney in sept and I am arriving a day and 1/2 earlier than schedualed but have annual passes so i thought id hit the water park for the first time. My question is this in you ropion which park is better for a 2 and 3 year old. I know they are both kids friendly but which one you find that they have more fun at. any infor to help me choose would be great thank you
:brick:

As a side note, do you have Annual Passes or Premium Annual Passes? Water Parks aren't included in the basic pass. You probably know this, but I just wanted to toss it out on the table in case you were misled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom