I keep getting logged out.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
Hoepfully someone here can point me in the direction of how to fix this:

I use Firefox as my browser. Before I went MIA from here a few months ago I was always automatically logged in (for years on end!) every time I opened the forums. Now every time I come here I have to log in. Also, if I am on the site for 20 min or so and don't post anything new I get logged out. I checked off the "remember me" button but it seems to have no effect.

I tried fiddling around with the settings for cookies in Firefox but it didn't seem to fix the problem. I know it isn't a huge deal, but I guess I was just spoiled by never having to bother to log in!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Wish I could help... I use Firefox as well. I haven't had to log in at home in ages.

My only suggestion is to clear all cookies and start fresh, but that would erase anything that is working. I looked around the User CP area but couldn't find anything that would help. :shrug:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep as Monty said, clear all the cookies, restart and give it another go. Also, have you been using the PhotoAlbums? if so, go there, and log out of those.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
Yep as Monty said, clear all the cookies, restart and give it another go. Also, have you been using the PhotoAlbums? if so, go there, and log out of those.

I will sure give it a try. I was poking around in my photoalbum a few days ago. Hopefully that will fix it.

Thanks Steve!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Maybe you have some other program running that is clearing out cookies, i.e. Anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc. ?

Check the options in Firefox - under tools>options>privacy>cookies You might want to go to exceptions and always ALLOW cookies from WDWMagic.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
I do believe it is fixed. I tossed my cookies :)lookaroun) and restarted the computer. Hopefully this fixed it.

*knocks on wood*

Thanks guys. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom