I just want to confirm that I understand ADR's correctly.

mp2bill

Original Poster
It's been 9 years since I've been to WDW, so obviously, things have changed, and I want to make sure I understand the ADR process:

1. We hit the 60 day period in 16 days. I seem to remember that if you were staying on property, you could book ADR's 10 days in advance of that 60 day period (which was 180 days at the time). Is this still the case, or am I misremembering the 60+10 rule (180+10 at the time) and it was just that you could book 10 days worth of ADRs at the 60 day period as I am reading now?
  2. If you're doing a split stay (as we are), can you only book ADRs for the number of days of the first leg, and then you have to wait until 60 days before the second leg to book the rest, or can you do all 10 days worth 60 days before your very first day? I'd prefer not to have to wake up early multiple times, but it is what it is, I guess.
Thanks in advance for your help!

nickys

Premium Member
60 days from check-in you can book ADRs for the length of your stay, up to a maximum of 10 days.

If your stay is longer than 10 days then at 59 days out you can book for the 11th day, at 58 days out you can book for the 12th day etc.

If you have a split stay you will have separate booking windows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom