I hear the Rise of the Resistance opening ceremony is going to be pretty interesting.

LiterallyNobody

Original Poster
Had the chance to do a full ride through. There is no wonder they are pulling out nostops for this. I may be a little biased, but I have had my fair share of chances to go through different types of entertainment experiences early. This is easily the best.

Several incredible moments, but there are three “did I just see that?” moments that will be talked about for a long time.

LiterallyNobody

Original Poster
Any chance on the 10th of dec?

No chance, sorry. They are pushing it already going beyond the press event. Also, any additional drones will only be used for press event.

That said, X-Wing flights beyond the press event are not going to be at any specific time. And they will also be short, 5-10 minutes at most. They will be proceeded through appropriate announcements in the specific areas of Galaxy's Edge. In the resistance controlled areas you should hear something like "Ground crews, prepare for resistance fighters landing/taking off", in the First Order controlled areas you may hear "Enemy fighters incoming" or something similar.

The X-Wings will not be flying for the Disneyland opening of RotR. There is simply no room for them to fly. Next time we may see them after RotR opening week is hotel opening. If they aren't dismantled by then.

Last edited:

EPCOTCenterLover

Had the chance to do a full ride through. There is no wonder they are pulling out nostops for this. I may be a little biased, but I have had my fair share of chances to go through different types of entertainment experiences early. This is easily the best.

Several incredible moments, but there are three “did I just see that?” moments that will be talked about for a long time.
Can you tell us about those three moments?

seggerman

I'd love it if someone could inobtrusively smuggle in a Tardis. :angelic: I'm off to WDW this afternoon and plan to do HS tomorrow - and be long gone before the action. MK at night should be pleasantly empty Wednesday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom